New from Columbus, Ohio and Brazil

XT600

Looking forward to hearing from some riders in Ohio, especially Sport Tourers and Adventure Tourers. I like to do Long Distance touring. So far I have toured Southern Brazil, parts of Argentina, Uruguay and most of the Mid-West and Eastern United States.

I am currently based in Columbus, Ohio for a few months while I visit areas in Ohio, Michigan, PA and WV. I am a former Marine and a Baptist Missionary to RS, Brazil. My wife is originally from Columbus, Ohio and I am from North Alabama. Yes, I married a Yankee. I am trying to bring the North and South together. :D

I rode a Yamaha XT600 dual sport in Brazil and am riding a Suzuki V-Strom 1000 here in the states.

DSC00733.JPG

WV%20Trip%20001.JPG

Welcome, there are some fun areas locally to ride in the South and South East. I ride a KLR and have a V-strom dl1000 like you. I have done some adventure touring but the economy is making me stay mostly local this year. To bad you didn't bring the XT north with you. Lots of fun dual sport rides this year.