Are you a squid? Take a test.

Cypress

cypress, i'm disappointed in you. How can you even suggest that us ADD motorcycle riders take a 115 question test to figure out if we're squids or not, when all you have to do is ask?

examples:

Moose riding my bike back: squid

Kid who wants to run from the cops: squid

OR people who attended the parade: temporarily squids.

I don't need 115 questions to answer. :D

I think I've seen this before, but I still haven't done it because it's 115 questions!

+1 i started answering the questions and got to 20 and asked how long is this thing? then noticed it was 115 questiones and said screw that idea....

bwahahaha

#

You think you can outrun

[a] a police paddy-wagon.

a police cruiser.

[c] a police pursuit car.

[d] a motorola.

sound familiar???????

and how many times have I seen this:

You decide to make your mark on the net. So you:

[a] post something about riding a "spout" bike.

btw: Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form? meh to many questions and i had to finish so I could leave work

Edited by gruss

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 13577 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 72 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

... sounds about right, but I don't know about "way too" narcissistic.

So far, 13579 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 69 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

This test is FAIL

The test sucks. I found there was no correct answer for many of the qestions.

What? Were you seriously staking everything on this one test? If so...maybe you should go study some more. :lol:

So far, 13579 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 69 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

This test is FAIL

its okay, I only gotten 3 more points than you, so yeah the test is WAY wrong

This test is stupid and I want all the time I wasted on it back! I did read every question but didn't answer them all. Some I did answer were answers closest to what I would say or do but not exact.

So far, 13583 people have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. The last grade was 64 (from 0 to 100), and 21 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. This score indicates that the last test taker is a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough. These test answers seem a bit skewed however. The test taker may not have properly answered ALL the questions on the form.

Easy question

Do you ride a Honda VFR

a) Yes

b) A what?

if A you are not a squid. I swear squids are repelled by those bikes.

I don't know man, I used to rock the viffer in my ray bans and a t-shirt....sometimes even shorts :eek: I grew up tho...and we're still together :honda:

I got to question 70 and i said to myself "Self, this is long. How much longer can it be?" Then i realized i wasnt even half way done and gave up. No way am i finishing that! Sheesh. I was interested in seeing what the test was like but... NOPE! Not after all that.

I got to question 70 and i said to myself "Self, this is long. How much longer can it be?" Then i realized i wasnt even half way done and gave up. No way am i finishing that! Sheesh. I was interested in seeing what the test was like but... NOPE! Not after all that.

math much? there were 115 questions

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 13599 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53.
Your
grade was
(from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are
a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass

Me a wise-ass, yeah right!!!!!!!!!!
:D

I took the whole damn thing. :nono:

So far, 13600 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 75 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

wow..that was way too long!

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 13601 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 80 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.