New from Pickerington

mikera67

Hello all, just got my first ever bike, a 2009 vstar 950 in candy red, not the tourer. Added the quick release windscreen and plan on many more upgrades when $$$ allows.

I have 1750 miles on her in 3 weeks, I can't get enough!!!

Every wed. from 10am to 4pm I have my niece watch my 3 kids so I can ride, god I love my wife for this!!! If anyone wants to hook up and hit southern OH or really anywhere let me know, I love to cruise, I don't fly thru corners, getting above 40(42) and just like riding.

Hope to see some of you, the wife also got a bike, a 2002 vstar 650 with 1200 miles on it, loaded with extras for $2200, we have been going to bike nights at BW3's in canal and plan on going to polaris maybe next week.

Mike

ya, yep, I'm your neighbor that bought the foreclosed house right next to you. The one with the jungle in the front yard I still need to chop down :o cmoosego is chris, the mr handyman guy that comes over all the time and cypress is my room mate steve with the blonde hair that has the Kawasaki EX500. Randomly, other Ohio Riders come around too. Some of us go down and hit 188 a few times through, usually at least once a week.