Need some prayers/good thoughts

SAMBUSA

The wifey was in a pretty bad car accident this morning. Not sure the extent of the damage but the main injury is a fracture in her neck.

Moderate concussion, ribs are busted up but not sure if they are broken(having trouble breathing) and both her arms are banged up pretty bad.

Appreciate any prayers/good thoughts you could send our way.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I hope she's alright! What in the world happened? Sometimes airbags can hurt worse than impact.

Airbag didn't go off. She got T-boned. From what I understand, the other person was moving at a pretty fast pace. Wifey pulled out from a stop sign and got nailed. Just really glad that I made my daughter stay home with me or she would have been hurt also.

Also glad that the other person involved walked away with only a busted lip and a sprained ankle.

The wifey was in a pretty bad car accident this morning. Not sure the extent of the damage but the main injury is a fracture in her neck.

Moderate concussion, ribs are busted up but not sure if they are broken(having trouble breathing) and both her arms are banged up pretty bad.

Appreciate any prayers/good thoughts you could send our way.

Aiiiiiiish. Sorry to hear man. Just glad it's not any more serious than it is. Keep us posted on how she's doing.

Thank you all for the prayers. Got good news from the neuro-surgeon. She doesn't need surgery for her neck, the fracture is stable and will be okay with a neck collar for 6 weeks or so.

Again, thank you all

Airbag didn't go off. She got T-boned. From what I understand, the other person was moving at a pretty fast pace. Wifey pulled out from a stop sign and got nailed. Just really glad that I made my daughter stay home with me or she would have been hurt also.

Also glad that the other person involved walked away with only a busted lip and a sprained ankle.

:mad: they better have insurance!!

:mad: they better have insurance!!

Unfortunately for my wallet, the wifey was cited to be at fault. And honestly, I cant disagree with the LEO's. It sucks for us, but when ya pull out in front of someone else, you're almost always at fault.