Xbox Live gamertags post em up

Mr Anderson

Dude, zombies? It's all L4D baby, no competition. Until you play that game you know nothing about zombies.

Still, Team Fortress 2 is the best class based shooter imho.

:plus1:

I can mow down zombies for hours on end. Can't wait for L4D2 this fall.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fiddycaliber is the name... COD4 & 5 are my games. lol hit it up.

We need a OR clan in COD... fo real.

I second this if we have some people that are actually good. I hold my own and expect the people I'm playing to also. 1.87 on 4 & 5 is my K/D...I haven't played much of either in a while though. L4D was on sale for 20 bucks at best buy and I've been fuc**n up some zombies on that haha.:D

:plus1:

I can mow down zombies for hours on end. Can't wait for L4D2 this fall.

Me too! I know Valve has gotten lots of criticism for such a quick sequel, but I know they'll make it great.

I second this if we have some people that are actually good. I hold my own and expect the people I'm playing to also. 1.87 on 4 & 5 is my K/D...I haven't played much of either in a while though.

I must not have met your high gaming standards since you denied my friend request. :( So sad.

Me too! I know Valve has gotten lots of criticism for such a quick sequel, but I know they'll make it great.

I must not have met your high gaming standards since you denied my friend request. :( So sad.

I didn't get one from you I don't think, I had FiddyCaliber send me one. My friends list was full, so that might have been it. But I deleted a few people, so maybe try again. Sorry for the mix-up....

I second this if we have some people that are actually good. I hold my own and expect the people I'm playing to also. 1.87 on 4 & 5 is my K/D...I haven't played much of either in a while though. L4D was on sale for 20 bucks at best buy and I've been fuc**n up some zombies on that haha.:D

1.87 psshhh lol jk.

Idec about my kill death but when I tried it was 2.34 and in every fps. Ok so I stiopped trying and its like 1.90 now lol.

1.87 psshhh lol jk.

Idec about my kill death but when I tried it was 2.34 and in every fps. Ok so I stiopped trying and its like 1.90 now lol.

Yea that's with a lot of friends playing on my account so it was a lot better before. I'll just leave what it was to myself. Either way sounds like we would do some damage on COD.

Yea that's with a lot of friends playing on my account so it was a lot better before. I'll just leave what it was to myself. Either way sounds like we would do some damage on COD.

Def. I added you. I run at peeps with gernades now for fun.

COD4 FTW

Def. I added you. I run at peeps with gernades now for fun.

COD4 FTW

Cool I just got off for the night, the woman came over so you know how that goes. I like to fuck around with the noob-tube just because I know it pisses people off. hahaha

Yeah, I was pissed at first at ponying up another $60 for the sequel, but you are right, its going to be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, so I had no challengers on Street Fighter. Due to the high ratio of cheapos online (sagat, blanka, zangief every match) I got a little irritated with this game and the balance issues. So now I'm playing BlazBlue and WOW, this is a fighting game! Steep learning curve but more to sink your teeth into and less chance of getting owned by someone sitting in the corner and spamming ghey moves. So, once again I am welcoming challengers!

It is but I just like a little more creativity. I know it's an awesome game but I just don't get into realistic games like that. For example: I got so pissed at BF1943 the other day I deleted it.

Really I was going to get that game. CoD 4 works.

• 1 month later...