Xbox Live gamertags post em up

Mr Anderson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^---- I couldn't play Battlefield with you last night because... I don't have the game.

I'm still new at it, I assume because the game showed your name that you had it. I'm a bit torn on this one, it can be really frustrating but all my friends play it.

I'm still new at it, I assume because the game showed your name that you had it. I'm a bit torn on this one, it can be really frustrating but all my friends play it.

Yes it can be very very frustrating. The spawn killing really pisses me off. You can spwn right next to an enemy, while they are trying to capture a flag and instantly die.

Have you tried Air Superiority yet? You have to fight over planes, because they only spawn so often. So it can be a little dull if you don't get one.

I have COD WaW and play it from time to time, but I hate that stupid game.

YES! I hated that game so much I returned it before even finishing the campaign! I hated absolutely everything about that game! Every COD that Treyarch has made I have disliked. Infinity Ward FTW!

Cool thanks I played cod 4 last night with lpsanders13, thanks for staying and sorry about the idiot who asked all the dumb questions about ohio. I have no idea who that guy is.

LOL, I was cracking up though over the questions he was asking. Where was he from that he was completely unfamiliar with Ohio? Look forward to catching you online again sometime!

YES! I hated that game so much I returned it before even finishing the campaign! I hated absolutely everything about that game! Every COD that Treyarch has made I have disliked. Infinity Ward FTW!

omg :lol: you are my hero. Treyarch sucks at making cod games.

He was from Maryland.

cod waw is awsome... of course cod 4 is better but i'm killer at cod waw...

my kill/death ratio is 1.47

weapon of choice is the STG44. zombies was cool at first but get boring after awhile. i haven't even tried the new zombie level with the map pack 2 yet.

Dude, zombies? It's all L4D baby, no competition. Until you play that game you know nothing about zombies.

Still, Team Fortress 2 is the best class based shooter imho.

TF2 is great but unless you have the pc version its sucks for the 360 version. Not that many maps and you can create maps for it on the pc version. L4D is about the zombies and cod waw = boring zombies. COD4 FTW on xbox 360 fps.