AMA Superbike at Mid Ohio -- July 17-19

Casper

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to meet you today btw pedro

Nice meeting you guys too. Sorry to leave you guys so soon but we were starving at that point. We still didn't eat until after the fan walk. I had no idea they were doing that fan walk today. That was very cool to be up that close to the race bikes.

at night it turns into a whole new place lol.

LOL, yeah I have heard many stories about the camp ground at night. I saw you and a pregnant lady near the s's, woulda walked over and said hi but there were a shit ton of people in between us. Your shirt and sunglasses gave you away. :)

Nice meeting you guys too. Sorry to leave you guys so soon but we were starving at that point. We still didn't eat until after the fan walk. I had no idea they were doing that fan walk today. That was very cool to be up that close to the race bikes.

yea no doubt dude rodger lee was just puttering through the crowd and i was the only two feet from him when he was sneaking through.

yea no doubt dude rodger lee was just puttering through the crowd and i was the only two feet from him when he was sneaking through.

Yeah, I saw him sneak through with a chick in Kawasaki gear. He was in street clothes right?

WTF, still not seein any pictures! :(

Oh wait, just found some, you guys are sneaky puttin them in different threads...

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=30953

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=30980

Edited by SWing'R
Found the pics elsewhere

still got the condom hanging outta your ass bro

lol.gifwrapit.gif

yea i had a blast lol.. i dont think i wnt to remember some of it!!

Why? Were you the one with the boobs & really small nipples?!? boobs.gif

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Use a front loader to push that shit in. :lol:

Cums with it's own applicator tube 1415.gif

The camp grounds were nuts as always. I saw a few breasticles i didnt want to see. The were utters. :(

KOSMO.... you are THE MAN! Thanks so much for swooping me up in your van, and thanks for all the good beer you brought! I owe you some good beers in return! THANKS MAN!!!

Yota, when you called me I was finally starting to not be so completely wasted from the moonshine. It was almost sleepytime by then.

Booty call?!?