Best Photo Uploader

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Winkflash.com

You can't really "host" them per se, but you can store backups of full size images.

pretty much want i want i think, im looking at uploading photos once then saving them to the 3 computers i use daily vs having to upload shit 3 times... and one computer is being gay and i cant get my camera to come up on it...

I've got a picasa account that I upload pics for backups.. I'm not sure if they are full size or not.. I'll have to check it out. But, I thought photobucket you can go in and change the size it uploads to... I've set mine to a smaller size for uploading pics to forums and what not.

I broke down and purchased a Flickr account. It's worth it if you are really into photography/sharing your photos. Here's my page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amyrisner/

Picasa would be the next best free website. I feel like I've tried 'em all and Flickr is the best. Let me know what you end up using! Also, if you would like a good, free, photo editing tool, try downloading Gimp :)

I have really been enjoying my SmugMug account.

I tried Flickr initially, and like using SM better. It's not free, but I like what you get (unlimited space, nice galleries, easy print ordering) for a relatively small amount per year.