West Cleveland Newbie

RedRidingHood

Nice I work in North olmsted..

Welcome and not sure if anyone asked but when do you plan on getting a bike ??

:) Just stopping by to say HI to everyone. Don't have a ride yet..but I love riding w/ people..anyone in the west side area, R River, N Olmsted, Fairview Park hit me up! Thanks.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice I work in North olmsted..

Welcome and not sure if anyone asked but when do you plan on getting a bike ??

Well while waiting on the Army (which has taken quite some time btw) that's my way of getting, doing and eventually riding. It may or not happen this season..but if anything, one can still ride in Fall (unless it downpours the entire season).

How u doin?!;):rolleyes:

I'm doin. Trying to organize some after work activities. Not sure how close you are to Quaker Steak and Lube in Sheffield (the restaurant...not food and vaginal lubricant. Had to add that..the leg humpers would pounce on it immediately). There's a bike night there tonight. Mostly cruisers, but the sport bike guys have a decent showing. The stunters leave for a cruise at 8..and usually give you something to either laugh at or shake your head in disgust.

PM Wrillo, he might let you ride with him.

I am working on it in the background....;)...

..and JRMMIII...she said Army.......I am more convinced about ....Kay...spreading the love......

Are YOU going? I'm close..in Fairview.

I'm doin. Trying to organize some after work activities. Not sure how close you are to Quaker Steak and Lube in Sheffield (the restaurant...not food and vaginal lubricant. Had to add that..the leg humpers would pounce on it immediately). There's a bike night there tonight. Mostly cruisers, but the sport bike guys have a decent showing. The stunters leave for a cruise at 8..and usually give you something to either laugh at or shake your head in disgust.

I am not leg humping, I'm cock blocking. It was easy to do with the assless chap wearing puppy punter but the game is strong with this InyaAzz one. Other than a crasher shin guard wearing baby feeder I got nothin.

:ttiwwop: : as to the assless chaps :D

I am not leg humping, I'm cock blocking. It was easy to do with the assless chap wearing puppy punter but the game is strong with this InyaAzz one. Other than a crasher shin guard wearing baby feeder I got nothin.

^lulz

I am not leg humping, I'm cock blocking. It was easy to do with the immature post changing polo wearing assless chap wearing puppy punter.

There I fixed it for myself, but I'm sure you will feed me more ammo for a more accurate description. You just can't help yourself can you. Why am I goofing around in here I actually have work to do. Can someone come over to cut my grass?