West Cleveland Newbie

RedRidingHood

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no kay was real, just kinda attention whorish/biker groupie. she showed up to the meet and greet.

How did I miss this story?

Are you calling little miss red riding hood a whore? If this is true Jinx may want to use some pussy eating protection.

:lol: this is so fake. someone playing copy cat off of kay

If you google stalk her you can see she was on SBN in 2007 and is also on sportbikegurls. If she's fake, she's spent a long time planning this...

BTW, :welcome:, I don't think your fake... but you do need to finally get a bike.

How did I miss this story?

Are you calling little miss red riding hood a whore? If this is true Jinx may want to use some pussy eating protection.

You missed the whole Kay story from the "today" thread?? If so, it's time to come out of the cave man, that was an entertaining thread.

If you google stalk her you can see she was on SBN in 2007 and is also on sportbikegurls. If she's fake, she's spent a long time planning this...

BTW, :welcome:, I don't think your fake... but you do need to finally get a bike.

Ya thanks! I know...well, as I said, my goal is end of Summer...gotta plan it right this time!

You missed the whole Kay story from the "today" thread?? If so, it's time to come out of the cave man, that was an entertaining thread.

but that thread is much too long to read, and there is more stuff in other threads, I wouldn't bother, really

I'm much more active over here...

Ya I see that! Lol. It's all good. I'm that way on that one site. Lol.

For the record Im not here to steal boyfriends, bang the entire block of men on the board and whatever else the "jealous" morons want to peg me for. I live in Ohio..I'm from Ohio..and when I get a bike..I'll prob see one or two of you riding around..it's nice to know others from your own hometown. The jealous idiots need to get over IT! I do what I do, deal with it!

Ya I see that! Lol. It's all good. I'm that way on that one site. Lol.

For the record Im not here to steal boyfriends, bang the entire block of men on the board and whatever else the "jealous" morons want to peg me for. I live in Ohio..I'm from Ohio..and when I get a bike..I'll prob see one or two of you riding around..it's nice to know others from your own hometown. The jealous idiots need to get over IT! I do what I do, deal with it!

Did i miss something...? Sounds like someone i know lol. :D