Thinking I want to stretch my rear fender

Tbone9191

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then buy a longer fender! 9in steel fender is all you need so go do it already! You cam find the fender on eBay and can get an example by looking at Lowboys bike on shadowriders.net

Listen here woman! :owned:I started this thread prior to your idea. I am also wondering if there is a way to buy another fender for a honda shadow and cut to match and weld together? Just looking for lots of different ideas!

Then buy a longer fender! 9in steel fender is all you need so go do it already! You cam find the fender on eBay and can get an example by looking at Lowboys bike on shadowriders.net

I am going to go check out Lowboys bike right now. Thanks for the idea. :D

If you want a bigger fender, but get the one form the Aero.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2004models/2004-HondaShadowAeroC.jpg

I like the Spirit with the billski light better, but that's just me.

Yeah, I dont like the Aero fender all that much. I want it to be just like our fender and longer and to have it follow the tire.

You ain't gonna weld on your fender homo! It's plastic! Oh snap! If you wan the look you gotta pay the price is my saying! Woman, you best get that learned early!

Bring it old man. i will break your hip.... oh wait thats right your not old you just look it!:slap:

And if I am not mistaken you can "weld" plastic.

I wish I would have read your last post before I went and gave you a complement! HAHAHAHAHA

Yes you can weld plastic but I figured you thought it was metal like a typical noob! Plastic welding is good to fix things not really fine fabricating. Oh ands I know I am good atleast that what the wifey told me this mornin! J/K! You need to really look on shadowriders for mods, you will find all you can handle on there.

Edited by Wheezle

Yes you can weld plastic but I figured you thought it was metal like a typical noob! Plastic welding is good to fix things not really fine fabricating.

Now you have gone toooooo far. "Typical noob" :mad:, you know there is nothing typical about me!:D

I understand what you are saying. I will ask lowboy where he got that fender from cause that is basically what I am looking for.

Thanks again for all of the help.

Typical Noob:cool:

Lowboy doesn't frequent that site much anymore he is on TSW now. The spirit world if you didn't know. Yes indeed typical!

I will check out the spirit world too. You and this typical thing are gonna get you in some trouble.