Thinking I want to stretch my rear fender

Tbone9191

Very good thoughts and I appreciate it. I hadn't thought about it before.

A question then. Can I have a rear fender like the one pictured and still keep my stock suspension and seat configuration?

Yes you can but that would require you to use the search button on Shadowriders and I'm not sure you are capable of that my little noobie!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ride mine everyday except wednesday... Anything else? Wet behind the ears huuuum.... you cant even take turns on your ride and you are the one who pointed that out. Keep up old man!

It will go around turns but it won't go to deals gap with the setup I have now. I can still out ride you any day noober. I may be old but I still get around youngin!

We caught some rain. The worst just south of Cbus on the return run.

I didn't use much more gas than art did. I think we filled up the same time in charleston. My fuel light came on around Gahanna. I tkik I put in 3.9 gallons in Charleston which was 170-180 miles one way. So 45 mpg on a liter bike with my bigass on it. I can deal with that.

Yes you can but that would require you to use the search button on Shadowriders and I'm not sure you are capable of that my little noobie!

search? whats that? I tried to search lil bitch but I think the tool must be broken it just kept poping up ur pic.... who knows?!

It will go around turns but it won't go to deals gap with the setup I have now. I can still out ride you any day noober. I may be old but I still get around youngin!

all I know is when I get that fender done u can tell me how great it looks after all the time u spend looking at it after I pass u. And by the way, ur not old u just look it.

We caught some rain. The worst just south of Cbus on the return run.

I didn't use much more gas than art did. I think we filled up the same time in charleston. My fuel light came on around Gahanna. I tkik I put in 3.9 gallons in Charleston which was 170-180 miles one way. So 45 mpg on a liter bike with my bigass on it. I can deal with that.

well thats good glad it was a good ride.

lance, we better go easy on the shit talk ... people are gonna think there is no love here whn there so clearly is

no, not all. I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you found a dark corner to cuddle in at the next event.

yes.... that may be true but I am so much better looking. hahahahahahahahahahahahahhalolohahahaha

don't get too arrogant, I make both of you look like quasimodo. :banana:

no, not all. I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you found a dark corner to cuddle in at the next event.

don't get too arrogant, I make both of you look like quasimodo. :banana:

yummmmm......dark corner. look compared to grizzly adams were both beautiful.

I'll let the care taker of your balls do that buddy! Since you don't even have them anymore. So have done any research on the fender that you want to mount on your bike? Ideas of the shape that you want?

i have done some searching but havnt found just what i am looking for. ai want that fender on the bike u showed me. it would be perfect

i have done some searching but havnt found just what i am looking for. ai want that fender on the bike u showed me. it would be perfect

ok what bike and where.... I'll gank it for you, but it'll cost ya some bills... :D

I would suggest looking for a 9" steel rear fender, like a street sweeper style.

That would be the best way to get a longer fender.

i checked that one out and it still has the sweep out on the bottom. I want one that follows the tire profile all the way down