Thinking I want to stretch my rear fender

Tbone9191

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ain't gonna weld on your fender homo! It's plastic! Oh snap! If you wan the look you gotta pay the price is my saying! Woman, you best get that learned early!

knucklehead!!! there IS a such thing as plisticweld......ask J aboot it.

I will check out the spirit world too. You and this typical thing are gonna get you in some trouble.

don't go over there tip-toeing like a lil girl.....look around first; they are a bunch!! my rear fender started off as a kustomwerks blank; before it was cut down. the front is a West coast Diablo.

Don't worry TB, Lance isn't a fighter he's a spooner.

And yes I have and do plastic welding.

Bit I'm suprised you gheys don't go with a shorter rear fender. Either way is good I guess. Prolly better than stock.

Don't worry TB, Lance isn't a fighter he's a spooner.

And yes I have and do plastic welding.

Bit I'm suprised you gheys don't go with a shorter rear fender. Either way is good I guess. Prolly better than stock.

yeah i have seen a lot of shortend rear fendrs but I figured try to make it different. Lance is cool as shit. I just enjoy shit talking.

I was thumbing through one of my many cruiser catalogs and found some custom fenders for your bike that you might like.... J&P catalog check it out mang, then get attack painter to do 'em up for you...

So after you get this fender thingy worked out do you plan on actually riding this damn thing anywhere???

Actually went 150+ miles today. Had a great ride. Hit up 664 down into Logan and around that area for a bit then back up 33 and around Lancaster. Really had a nice ride.

I doubt he will anymore than he does. His wife has his balls on the shelf and won't let him have them back. I bet the bike will get more dust on it than ass on it this year. He is pussy whipped!

Man, my wife loved this. She laughed her ass off. Lance, next time I see you its on like donkey Kong! As far as miles go. We can keep track from here on out and see who collects dust.

DSCF0003.jpg

Once again, Lance you are the man. THis is exactly what I am looking for and I love the front fender. Man you are good.:D

T- if you do something like this, that is pretty cool.

Before you get too into this, ask yourself two questions--

1. Does my wife ever want to ride?

I don't see a pillion seat working with something like this. Trust me, if she isn't comfy, she won't ride. Maybe that is a good thing for you though. :D

I ask because I have a friend that bought a sportbike when he was single, now he has girlfriend and she won't ride because it is not comfortable. He wishes he would bought a comfy cruiser now. I also know my wife won't ride for more than hour or so because she gets uncomfortable.

2. Do I plan on riding long distances?

I know Lance rides the shit out his springer, but you may not find something like this as comfortable as he finds his. Bags will probably look stupid if you are doing any over-nighters, and I find backpacks bothersome, maybe you don't though.

Just some ideas, but it is your bike, do what you want, not what everyone else does or tells you should do. It would be pretty sweet though.

Actually went 150+ miles today. Had a great ride. Hit up 664 down into Logan and around that area for a bit then back up 33 and around Lancaster. Really had a nice ride.

Well thanks for letting us know you were riding today. Jk.

I did just about 400 miles on sat. That put me at about a 1K I. The last couple weeks.

I did just about 400 miles on sat. That put me at about a 1K I. The last couple weeks.

T is one those guys that easy to pick on, huh? ;)

Yep, 400 miles Sat, I've done about 1800 since June 20. Maybe 50 of that came from riding to work.

Cool thing is, I ended up getting about 175 miles on a tank and still had a half gallon left on Sat. That's almost 60 miles a gallon. :)

Well i ride mine everyday so start peddlin youngin! I ain't gona be waitin for no wet behind the ear virgin noob at every corner! Mrs. Tbone you have to be a sweetheart to put up with this goof ball.

I ride mine everyday except wednesday... Anything else? Wet behind the ears huuuum.... you cant even take turns on your ride and you are the one who pointed that out. Keep up old man!

Man, I wish I was with some more people, it was a nice little ride.

Did ytou run into any weather on Sat?

T- if you do something like this, that is pretty cool.

Before you get too into this, ask yourself two questions--

1. Does my wife ever want to ride?

I don't see a pillion seat working with something like this. Trust me, if she isn't comfy, she won't ride. Maybe that is a good thing for you though. :D

I ask because I have a friend that bought a sportbike when he was single, now he has girlfriend and she won't ride because it is not comfortable. He wishes he would bought a comfy cruiser now. I also know my wife won't ride for more than hour or so because she gets uncomfortable.

2. Do I plan on riding long distances?

I know Lance rides the shit out his springer, but you may not find something like this as comfortable as he finds his. Bags will probably look stupid if you are doing any over-nighters, and I find backpacks bothersome, maybe you don't though.

Just some ideas, but it is your bike, do what you want, not what everyone else does or tells you should do. It would be pretty sweet though.

Very good thoughts and I appreciate it. I hadn't thought about it before.

A question then. Can I have a rear fender like the one pictured and still keep my stock suspension and seat configuration?

Cool thing is, I ended up getting about 175 miles on a tank and still had a half gallon left on Sat. That's almost 60 miles a gallon. :)

What all do you have done to your bike? I need the list. I would love to get that kind of millage.