deals gap 8/28

Hoblick

august 28th - 30th

leave friday morning come back sunday night

i reserved a cabin that sleeps up to 6 at the Iron Horse

www.ironhorsenc.com

i have as of now me and 2 other people going for sure locked in.

i will be wanting up to 6 people going.

could be more im sure we could squeeze some people on the floor in sleeping bags

anyways total for the weekend is $550 for the cabin

so $91 plus tax per person for the entire weekend, if six go. so figure $100

like i said first 6 with cash up front lock there spot in the cabin, i have me and 2 others paid for.

here is the link for the actual cabin down there i reserved.

http://ironhorsenc.com/accommodations_fullcabins_homestead.html

if your in, you can paypal me the cash or meet me somewhere and write me a check or cash.

ill fill you in later on exact time we will be leaving friday as well as a good place to meet and leave from.

as for food and what not, we will be stopping about 30 miles away from the cabin to pick up some food.. burgers, chips, hotdogs, etc since we have a full kitchen might as well make use of it.

and also to stop and get some beer or whatever if you plan on boozing a little, since that county is dry you have to get your booze before hand and bring it with you.

Edited by Hoblick

see you there then.. just look for my viffer

anyone one else interested?

I'm such a 'tard - I thought you meant this month. I'm headed there in two weeks.

Sorry about that.:D

i called and talked to the lady lol.

if you guys want in let me know and if we need more rooms ican probably get a deal. but i secured the last full cabin. so if you wanna go id suggest making your mind up quick since that place fills up fast.

i gotta wait till my next check stubb comes to verify my remaining days off. then ill know for sure our days.

cool let me know..

even if the cabin is filled by then, ill get you guys line up with rooms, in some semi private cabins. and we can just use our cabin as the central party location lol.