Yet another Clevelander!

franc01

I'm not sure. I just remember going to a bar called "Clevelander" in South Beach, Miami and it made sense to me.

Thanks for the welcomes!

-Franc

I've been to that bar a few times. For the $$, the drinks and food were better than the other high priced restaurants on the strip. Annnnd...the pool side scenery is hard to beat.

Welcome. Where you at in Cleveland, East or West?

I ride around the east side all the time. Sometimes I head south or East into Pa. It all depends on who, what, where and when.

Edited by Lost1888

I'm right in the center, downtown near the Warehouse District. Let me know of any good roads on the east side. I'm not looking to break the sound barrier, just looking for some nice techncal twisties!

Ride safe!

-Franc

Welcome. Where you at in Cleveland, East or West?

I ride around the east side all the time. Sometimes I head south or East into Pa. It all depends on who, what, where and when.

I think it's time we organized a NE Ohio Meet and Greet type thing. Taking nothing from the OR CBus events...just something that the north guys and gals can get to easily. Normally I would say ride to cbus, but we've had a LOT...and I mean a LOT of NEO riders pop up lately.