QS&L Valley View

drumbtzz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was there.......9.00 to 11.15.....some trivia challenge...who wants to be millionaire style......the guy was pulling it pretty OK......one salad, 15 atomics.....two guinness back home....huh....soaked in rain......

I went. From 8-945. Rain was coming, I was leaving... Small turnout, probably 60-75 bikes tops

i got there about 720 and there was at least 300 bikes easy..def a small turnout compared to norm...maybe you just got there too late, a lot of ppl left early...i hit some rain drops on my way home and left bout 845

it was a great nite. saw a bunch of fucking d- bags posing next to their bikes, hollering at the single women. liter bikes rule and saw about 300 star boyz. didnt know they were so big. fur on bikes is pimp, almost as pimp as the fucking bishop magic don. if you have a busa you automatically have a large penis. learned it was wayy fucking cool to bounce the rpms off the rev limiter while sitting at a stoplight. overall bike nite fuckin rules in valley view!

it was a great nite. saw a bunch of fucking d- bags posing next to their bikes, hollering at the single women. liter bikes rule and saw about 300 star boyz. didnt know they were so big. fur on bikes is pimp, almost as pimp as the fucking bishop magic don. if you have a busa you automatically have a large penis. learned it was wayy fucking cool to bounce the rpms off the rev limiter while sitting at a stoplight. overall bike nite fuckin rules in valley view!

rofl