QS&L Valley View

drumbtzz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good spot is just left of the main entrance, out front of the five guys and chipolte...unfortunately again it looks like we might be gettin rained out, last i checked it was 60% chance of thunderstorms...if it doesnt look like rain tho i will for sure be there at 6:30 sharp, who's in if no rain?

lol aight, good luck, hope their not jenny craig 'before' models for your sake

and to everyone thats thinkin of commin out to qs&l, who's plannin on meetin at southpark and who is just goin by themself?

lol aight, good luck, hope their not jenny craig 'before' models for your sake

and to everyone thats thinkin of commin out to qs&l, who's plannin on meetin at southpark and who is just goin by themself?

we're 2 days away :) so we'll have to see

Ill be up there promised the girl that id put the foot pegs back on this summer so she can make a qsl ride. :cool:

what time you guys meeting at the mall ??

i dont get off work till 6pm so pending what time u guys take off i might just me you there,

Ill be up there promised the girl that id put the foot pegs back on this summer so she can make a qsl ride. :cool:

what time you guys meeting at the mall ??

i dont get off work till 6pm so pending what time u guys take off i might just me you there,

That's a good idea. If the weather is decent I'll bring the wife tomorrow.

if no rain meet at the mall just left of th

e main entrance out front of the five guys and chipolte...i was plannin on meetin at 6:30 but if knicks and whoever else cant make it till about 7 i can wait...and i usually hang around qs&l for a little bit then ride around the block and head to bw3 for a couple beers...anyone plannin on meetin at the mall just let me know what time is best

Well I got a new Road Attack tire put on this morning. Now I'm waiting for two more things to happen.

1. Get a call about picking up my free 82 KZ750.

2. The weather to clear.

If all goes well I will come out. If not maybe next week.