QS&L Valley View

drumbtzz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called at the Valley View Restaurant 6:50 pm. They said that no one is in the parking lot because of the weather.

So put the horses back in the stables.....we have to do it another night!

alright lets keep our fingers crossed, as of now this wed they are projecting 10% chance of rain, mostly sunny with a high of 77

i will be at southpark at 6:30, who is free to ride and also, is highway or backroads prefered to qsl? (highway about 25 min, backroads about 35 min)

meet just left of the main entrance by the five guys and chipolte, there's a little striped yellow area at the end of a parking isle that security lets bikes park in, ill be there on my blue sv650s right at 630 so look for me, its a spot thats hard to miss

yea plan on 630 and we can wait till 645 to head out thats fine

we gotta stop at mcdonalds on rockside (at the top of the hill just before we hit canal) to meet my buddy but thats along the way anyway

and ill get some pics of silva's bike if i see it up there for sure

yea plan on 630 and we can wait till 645 to head out thats fine

we gotta stop at mcdonalds on rockside (at the top of the hill just before we hit canal) to meet my buddy but thats along the way anyway

and ill get some pics of silva's bike if i see it up there for sure

I'll meet you guys a Mickey D's.

Strongsville Mall=Southpark

Yeah..someone take a camera. I talked to the guy at Voodoo who did the bike. He wouldn't show it to me..but said he was unveiling it at QSL tonight.

He had some sick...sick...sick...bikes. $20,000+ in custom work. Bikes with no kick stands..only hydraulics to lift/lower the bike on the ground...mad mad custom body/frame work.