QS&L Valley View

drumbtzz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to be there around 6:45-7. I'm riding trough the parks to canal and up rockside.

I will try but will have the kiddo in the back so if I am late PLEASE don't wait for me...I will see ya guys at the lube.....:banana:

ummm...food is possible if i can get there early enough..i was plannin on goin to bw3 after qsl for 2 buck drafts andsome food tho if you'd rather do that

Eh we'll figure it out!

I think I'm going to head out of here around 5:30 ish, I may just eat by myself at Chipotle :)

That Dude STFU!

It was nice meeting you guys.

I took some pictures of the bikes Inya was talking about. They are alright if you into that kind of thing. They just aren't my kind of thing.

On my way home I made a stop for a picture and realized my stand wasn't going down how it supposed to. Stupid bolt fell out. Lesson is check you bolts to make sure they are good and tight.

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=6225

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=6227

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=6228

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=6229

yea im glad i got to use "ridin with some guys" as a excuse to leave my girl at home for once, venom def does some slick shit to the bikes they get ahold of...ill post some pics i took tomorrow after work...but overall it was a good night, you guys are alright

and on another note...

you guys crack me up.. you really dony have anything better to do than attend d bag nite.. c mon fellas for real

hahahaha like you dont have anythin better to do either...go post elsewhere thanks

goodtimes.......folks......nice to meet ya all......had to go inside for the kiddo's dinner...otherwise I could hangout lil more.....I left last around 10 PM...there was a biker chick tatoo contest going on.....I eyed some nice bad ass tramp stamps :trophy:

Couldn't take picture for the kiddo :( or else face "Daddy what u doin taking picture of that girls bottom ?" :rolleyes:

Here are some pics and repeats.....

DSCN3964.jpg

DSCN3965.jpg

DSCN3967.jpg

DSCN3968.jpg

DSCN3969.jpg

DSCN3970.jpg

DSCN3971.jpg

Edited by Kosmo
Adding pics

Great meeting you guys as well and great pics.

kos your little one gets crazy rep points ridin dirty with papa at bike night :D

goodtimes.......folks......nice to meet ya all......had to go inside for the kiddo's dinner...otherwise I could hangout lil more.....I left last around 10 PM...there was a biker chick tatoo contest going on.....I eyed some nice bad ass tramp stamps :trophy:

Couldn't take picture for the kiddo :( or else face "Daddy what u doin taking picture of that girls bottom ?" :rolleyes: