QS&L Valley View

drumbtzz

i changed the opening for this thread due to planned meets reoccurring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

there are two spots we have mapped out to meet, but anyone is free, if neither works, to get with others to create a new spot no hard feelings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spot 1 - strongsville (southpark/westfield mall) just off 82 + 71 by pearl (500 Southpark Ctr, Strongsville, OH 44136)

spot 2 - mickey d's just down the street from quaker steak and lube, right on the corner of rockside and breksville (6201 Brecksville Rd, Cleveland, OH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically whenever people want to come out, we try to meet at the mall just left of the main entrance in front of the chipolte/five guys around 6:30, and stay till about 6:45 in case there are any stragglers, then cannonball up the highway to mickey d's, arriving about 7-7:05 and usually leave there to go to quaker steak about 7:15.

personally i like to just see whats goin on for about a hour or so then head to the rock shop (a small bar off pleasant valley...about a 5 min drive down 77 in independence) where everything (drafts, imports, shots...everything) is $2. and if that wasnt enough of a appeal, you can smoke inside. or if we're hungry we go to bw3 another minute past the rock shop.

post up if your interested!

Edited by drumbtzz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work with a guy who rides a tl1000r that lives in northfield and we usually meet up there, no big deal but i was hopin to get a pack to go in together this time

Your posts are killing me bro, the red bold font is killer... :(

the TL100r? Do you know bike color and what's the guy's name?

Your posts are killing me bro, the red bold font is killer... :(

the TL100r? Do you know bike color and what's the guy's name?

haha this better? :D

its a 2003 yellow and black, his name is curtis, we both work out of macedonia, since he's like 5 min away i just been meetin him there every wed it doesnt pour

Sounds good i could meet up wed at the mall by 6:30ish if you guys planing on leaving from there.

i just figured the mall is a big spot most people know and its easy to get to, but unless there's any objections then ill see ya at the mall out front of five guys and chipolte (just to the left of the main entrance) at 6:30

haha this better? :D

its a 2003 yellow and black, his name is curtis, we both work out of macedonia, since he's like 5 min away i just been meetin him there every wed it doesnt pour

lol no! get in line and be like everyone else! jk

I thought maybe you were talking about my neighbor, I think he has a TL... but his wife has a GSXR....

lol no! get in line and be like everyone else! jk

I thought maybe you were talking about my neighbor, I think he has a TL... but his wife has a GSXR....

oh this is what you wanted :lol:

lol...but naw his girl doesnt have a bike

bikenites= failure

depends on where the bikenight is...

If you ride 50 miles to get to bikenight, you just had a great ride and got to park next to a bunch of other nice bikes to look at, AND you have a good ride ahead of you...