QS&L Valley View

drumbtzz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made it i was just runnin really late...i got to the mall bout 6:42 and my buddy chris was sittin on his black ninja there, we jetted to mcky d's, got there bout 7:10 and i didnt see anyone....my bad. you guys prob left right before i got there

on my way to the mall on 82 out front of ice land i did see someone on a red r1 helpin a harley rider push his stalled bike off the road into a parking lot lol

I must of just missed you. I got to the mall around 6:40 but I did not see anyone by the front of the mall. So I flew to Mcd's and we left around 7:10. Must of just missed you guys. Maybe another time.

yea its on, ill be in south carolina this whole weekend but hit me up any other time and im in for a ride

I went to Valley View around 7:30. It was not as crowded as last week. I knew I would miss the 7 PM meet up at Mickey D's, so I just went to QS&L. I was able to park in the main lot since it was not crowded. I had my 1982 Suzuki GS 850, rocking the Rustorical plates.....er Historical plates.

Some people are getting together to go down for the M&G on Sunday morning.

Also down in Cbus area other riders seems they are gathering at Iron pony at noon and than ride to M&G.

Maybe we should go as a group to IP and go together to M&G........just a thought ..

aww yea i cant make it...i didnt know it was this sunday...a friend of my girl is gettin a beer buss for like 40 people to take us to west 6th for bar hoppin and then back home so ill be out till at least 4-5 a.m. and ill def be hammered so no early ride for me lol....

but back on it....outlook for next wed is pretty clear, this might be one of the last nights for qs&l of the year so im goin. same times at same spots, ill even be early this time. anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...