have Ninja will ride

jporter29

hi all just wanted to give an update since i haven't been on here for a bit. As most of you know my husband (jporter12) got a new (to him) bike over the weekend so that means his ninja is being passed down to me so i now have a bike and ALSO im gonna try to go to class with him at the end of this week if i cant get in as a walk in then im definantly signed up for the August class. That's all i have to add now that i'm getting super excited about finally having my own bike and doing what has to be done to be a legally safe rider. Ok im done :p

hey have fun with it!!

oh and KAWI FTW!!!!@!

Yeah, I agree, Kawi FTW, bt I have jumped ship for a bike that I've always liked. Beside, I can ride the Kawi any time she's not on it!

Just don't take the fact that the new bike is a Honda as some sort of indicator that I'm a Honda boy. I say there's a distinct difference with their cars and their bikes!

• 2 weeks later...

Just and update i passed the course and have my endorsement but still have yet to ride any noteable distance on my own or at all due to either mother nature or excuses why I cant ride when i want to MAYBE here soon I will be able to report i actually rode to work for once in my life or rode anywhere futher than down the street from our house. Have a good day all I'm gonna try to. So far it's not happening.