ohio riders sticker?

oldschoolsdime92

Oh its on now.

You jus' love gettin' into it with us NEOH boys don't ya. Don't pick on the man. Him just wants a sticker! And you gotta go interjecting with yout common sense stuff like searches and talking all big 'cause you are the XX chromosome version of Einstein. :D

You jus' love gettin' into it with us NEOH boys don't ya. Don't pick on the man. Him just wants a sticker! And you gotta go interjecting with yout common sense stuff like searches and talking all big 'cause you are the XX chromosome version of Einstein. :D

I've never heard anyone insult Einstein, but you sir just crossed the line!

you NEOH boys are so easy to pick on, that's all. :violin:

... and I have to pretend like i'm tough every once in a while. idk why.:cool:

you NEOH boys are so easy to pick on, that's all. :violin:

... and I have to pretend like i'm tough every once in a while. idk why.:cool:

You are about as tough as stale marshmallows. I have t shirts older than you, and veins in places you aren't allowed to see bigger around than you. Being cute, smart, and in your mid 20's will only get you so far in this world girl. Ask JRMMiii. I told him the same thing. Word for word. Now don't you have some homework or something to be doing this time of day?

You are about as tough as stale marshmallows. I have t shirts older than you, and veins in places you aren't allowed to see bigger around than you. Being cute, smart, and in your mid 20's will only get you so far in this world girl. Ask JRMMiii. I told him the same thing. Word for word. Now don't you have some homework or something to be doing this time of day?

The t-shirts part is very disturbing.

and veins in places you aren't allowed to see

I did not want to read this.

*in Elmer Fudd voice*

'Be varwee varwee qwuiet...I'm hunting Nerd.'

Enginerd hunting kit:

Large box, 1 ea.

Pole with 10 ft. string attached to the middle, 1 ea.

Slide rule bait* - 1 ea.

*can be complimented with calls of "I need help with algerbra" or "Stargate Atlanits maration is on!".

careful, she might grab your foot and make you hop around...

:cheers:Thanks for the PSA. God knows what them female nerds are capable of once they get a hold of you. Are you speaking from experience, or did you view an unfortuante instance for someone else?

:cheers:Thanks for the PSA. God knows what them female nerds are capable of once they get a hold of you. Are you speaking from experience, or did you view an unfortuante instance for someone else?

if you were to watch a video of a certain MNG from pig iron recently, you will see that Yota was captured in the foot trap, I laughed hysterically in the background...

Now don't you have some homework or something to be doing this time of day?

:( yeah , something like that.

*sigh*

if you were to watch a video of a certain MNG from pig iron recently, you will see that Yota was captured in the foot trap, I laughed hysterically in the background...

can i have your laugh as my ring tone?