My pics from the superbike races at Mid Ohio

Casper

They haven't been touched up yet. These are just the raw images, and only some of them. I shot over 4600 pictures. There are almost 1000 in this album. They're not in any kind of order. They are shrunk down and only 75% jpeg quality. Feel free to snag any of them you want. If you want the full res version of a specific pic, PM me.

Clicky here.

Some of my personal favorites:

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

nice! the shots of them you got coming out of the key hole are pretty wicked awesome! sad to say i just got to running through my pics from the weekend, i am half debating of just posting them non-edited. but we will see.

I don't have time to edit them all right now, so I definitely understand. I just grabbed the ones that looked decent and uploaded them. I'll probably get around to editing them sometime this week or next.

Cool, that some waved at you.

Or....were you surrounded by camera guys and they were waving at ALL of you? ;)

Those two shots nobody was around me. It was actually really cool. I had another guy do a wheelie where I was standing, but I'd moved. He got up to me and point back at where I was like, "damnit, I did that for ya and you weren't there".

Really nice shots Casper.

Editing can definitely seem like a job. Fortunately PSE's batch processing w/ auto-correction works well enough for most images.

Look forward to seeing some more!

PSE = Photoshop Extended or PSE = Photoshop Elements?

Just goes to show that motorcycle racers are way cooler than car racers. I've yet to see one Formula 1 driver or NASCAR driver pull a wheelie for the camera. They are all too busy for the fans. :nono:

:lol: this is true! but i do have pics of f1 drivers waving...