Hi from Marion!

Whitey1

Hi all, I am from Marion and ride a KLR650 blk/silver (the faster one, lol)

I enjoy riding gravel back roads and off road. I don't mind a nice ride on pavement as long as it is a good pace. I work a ton of hours and usually only get to ride on Sundays so I live on line at night enjoying your tales of victory and defeat. BTW my last name is White so don't ask if I am a racist because of my handle on here. Any questions hit me up.

Hi all, I am from Marion and ride a KLR650 blk/silver (the faster one, lol)

I enjoy riding gravel back roads and off road. I don't mind a nice ride on pavement as long as it is a good pace. I work a ton of hours and usually only get to ride on Sundays so I live on line at night enjoying your tales of victory and defeat. BTW my last name is White so don't ask if I am a racist because of my handle on here. Any questions hit me up.

Sure ya are Whitey that's just your cover, like a hidden handshake isn't it. your trying to start some Jo Momma thread aren't ya.

Just kiddin'

Nice. Sounds like a good reason for a party.

BTW, welcome whitey. Sorry to shit on your intro.

No offence taken. Hell It just makes me look like a cool kid with all these pages adding up.

:dj:

Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

Welcome whitey I also from Marion but not doing any riding now since the bike got totaled. You work in Marion or somewhere else

Yeah I work here in marion. I am originally from Moron (morrow) County but lived here the last 8 years. Ouch, sorry to hear about the bike, how did you turn out from it?

I always tell the wife that she is lucky to live in the WHITE house.

:D

Nice...thats good...

I got the my name for being one of FEW white kids at my high school.....

Then I also had Platinum White braids and dreads growning up...so the name suck with me....

Again glad to have another WHITEY in the house...

REPS to you for a great name