anybody up for a ride? 7-29-07

tolli

I could be down, but I'd want to start earlier as to get a lot of saddle time...

As far as routes go, I'd say 13S to 550E to rt7 and back... How we get to 13S could be open to suggestion. Round trip, 300 or so very twisty miles.

I get off work at 7am, but I'd like to try and make this. Never been to QS&L/marathon but I imagine I can find it with some simple directions. Whats the offical time for meeting for this 9am or 10am and Marathon instead of QS&L?

Double checking address:

1555 Polaris Pkwy--Marathon

Columbus, OH

It's 4:02 and I am finally making it in.... Be there or be square... I am leaving for the ride at 10am. Yump 2... great.. still asleep.. coolio. I'll try not to vomit on myself... Drunk as you say you ough to be... that's me. :D

Thanks to XBS and the others for coming out today for my first group ride. Sorry for cutting in at Somerset so abrubtly, but I had to tell ya some how ;) Didn't know we were going through there to start with, but since it was the closest way home I took it for some much needed sleep.

PS, I still have my headache but work is quiet thus far. (/knocks on wood). I'll try to set something up next week mid week/mid to late afternoon if anyone is interested.