Bmw s1000rr

balaormiga

Gsxrnurse can you buy me a new bike please?

Hahahaha I'm buying myself one. Maybe you can ride it.

Bump so the ole'lady can see this thread and know what to get me for Christmas.

Watch who you're calling "ole," you're dating a (and I quote) "younger woman," remember?

Hahahaha I'm buying myself one. Maybe you can ride it.

Watch who you're calling "ole," you're dating a (and I quote) "younger woman," remember?

Well maybe I will buy myself a diamond and maybe you can wear it. Secondly a "younger woman" as defined by Webster younger woman: noun- a woman that is still in high school

Well maybe I will buy myself a diamond and maybe you can wear it. Secondly a "younger woman" as defined by Webster younger woman: noun- a woman that is still in high school

Great, just make sure it's at least 2 carats.

Bump so the ole'lady can see this thread and know what to get me for Christmas.

And Earache I was too far behind you for you too "see how I ride"

Point of Correction, he could see the destruction caused by your inability to safely use the rear view mirror. Even his sliders could not have helped that!

:D

Oops, too late with Roadracing World article link. This month's magazine and last month's too. They did have the racy one at the IX Ctr Bike show. Now I'm torn between the 1300s and this 1000rr, or the GS.....somewhere in alll that reading was a quote about waiting until the Japanese announced their prices and then BMW would go a little under (have to look back thru articles to see which was who?).

The yen's value has changed and now prices will increase. So how much will everything go up, so BMW can come in a little under?

Monday, July 27th, Addendum. Yes, they had a 'demo' ride set up for today. I got info on Friday @ Vintage Weekend. Fill out the form online (via Sportbiketracktime), and NO, I never found the link. Sent along a nice note via email expressing my disappointment re:

Showed up at track for the heck of it this morning anyway, nice weather and nice roads from my place to track. Ya never know it coulda happened.

Quick to rev, sounds tight. Nice bike (these were pre-production bikes available today). Pics to follow, if I can find the cord to the camera.

I did get to check out the K1300S, as well.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

• 2 months later...

from http://www.bmwplanetpower.com/

We’re very pleased to announce the pricing on the 2010 BMW S 1000 RR:

MSRP*: $13,800.00

Options:

Race ABS (excluding DTC): $1,000.00

Race ABS and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) Combined: $1,480.00

Gear Shift Assistant: $450.00

Anti Theft Alarm: $395.00

Motorsports Paint Scheme: $750.00

• 4 months later...