Need to borrow a chain breaker/rivet tool!

dmt4595

Need a favor... If anybody has a chain breaker and rivet tool I could borrow for a few hours, please let me know... I can come pick it up or meet you somewhere, and I dont have a problem buying you lunch/dinner in return for your help. If you have one, shoot me a text or give me a call at 376-0271

Thanks!

Doug

i'm down... i managed to cut the new chain down to size with a bench vise, bolt, and a socket, but i still need a clamp and rivet tool... if anybody has one PLEASE give me a call, I'll buy you lunch, fill the tank on your bike, whatever... getting this chain riveted on is the only thing that can stop me from riding sunday, and i really dont want to miss out!

I've used EK Chain with good success. I cut the old chain off w/ a dremel and EK sells a "screw" master link that gets installed with a socket and pliers - no need for a special chain tool.

maaaaaaaaaaaatt!! want some chipotle? and chips? and guacamole? and a beer? haha i'm really close to just saying screw it and buying a clip master link, which i really would like to avoid..

you just need it riveted? i can stop by your house maybe later tonight and do it for you. worse case i can do it tomorrow for sure. pm me your address

you just need it riveted? i can stop by your house maybe later tonight and do it for you. worse case i can do it tomorrow for sure. pm me your address

thanks for the offer, but i got it handled, one of my fellow junkies came through and i'm ready to hit kentucky tomorrow