It's hard to be a minority sometimes *SIGH*

ChickOn2

I told one of my girlfriends via e-mail that, because it was a nice day, I rode my bike to work this morning. Her response:

"Damn JJ, you are manly as fuck. Are you a lesbian now or something? Regular women don't ride motorcycles.. is there something you need to tell me?"

***SIGH** she didn't even "LOL" :(

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told one of my girlfriends via e-mail that, because it was a nice day, I rode my bike to work this morning. Her response:

"Damn JJ, you are manly as fuck. Are you a lesbian now or something? Regular women don't ride motorcycles.. is there something you need to tell me?"

***SIGH** she didn't even "LOL" :(

She's jealous. Chicks on bikes are hawt.

ehhhh, tell her some guys like strong-willed women, and that's the type of guy you like...

circular logic, works for me...

have you mentioned the "good vibrations" to her?

take her for a ride, heheh

You tell her we all say to f*ck right straight off. Chicks who ride their own bike are most certainly hawt, so long as you can still see the lowers around their thighs. If they look like a hippo on a bicycle, then the hotness ends. You haven't that problem, so she can pound salt.

Don't worry about her. She just doesn't understand. Any woman that can drive stick or ride a bike is hawt in my book.

x50 billion

hell i'm learning from a girl with a bike and i think its ridiculously hot

I'm a lesbian too! Vaginatarian or what ever, no penisis for me. I ride does that make me hot?

:lol: @ vaginatarian!! yooh stoopid :p

Any woman that can drive stick or ride a bike is hawt in my book.

A stick...? How does driving a standard shift = hawt? I actually owned a few stick shift cars, it's a great way to keep people from trying to borrow your wheels LOL

You tell her we all say to f*ck right straight off. Chicks who ride their own bike are most certainly hawt, so long as you can still see the lowers around their thighs. If they look like a hippo on a bicycle, then the hotness ends. You haven't that problem, so she can pound salt.

LOL!! aww hunny thank you for the vote of confidence. You're white and supportive, like a good bra! I heart you!

:lol: @ vaginatarian!! yooh stoopid :p

A stick...? How does driving a standard shift = hawt? I actually owned a few stick shift cars, it's a great way to keep people from trying to borrow your wheels LOL

LOL!! aww hunny thank you for the vote of confidence. You're white and supportive, like a good bra! I heart you!

But what if I prefer to be like my favorite bra and be black and lacey as well as supportive?

Actually, my favorite bra is a warm one on the floor.