Rider Down Well kinda

Zoner1320

Glad you're ok.

In regards to the quote above' date=' gotta wonder if there is a static discharge possibility like with cars,

you never wanna get back into your car when fueling. But I guess if you were on the bike the whole t

ime and never got off then there would be no possibility for static right?[/quote']

the issue is a difference in charge between you and your vehicle...holding it up, there is little possiblity of a difference in charge building.

Well her response to all this was that I (aka the young kid on his lil race rocket) whipped in and took her pump while she was backing up. The trooper told her and I quote " ma'am you either need to never go in reverse again or stop driving" "you telling me that he pulled his motorcycle in, shut it off, took off his helmet and gloves, took his key out and opened his gas tank, swiped his card (which we all know takes forever), selected the nozzel, and pumped 10 dollars of gas all while you were backing up?" I lost it when she said yes and again the trooper said "WOW!!!!" Looked at me and said your fast!!!