Coshocton R6 crash 07-26-09

knicks360

quoted before your edit so everyone will see.

you are a sly one sir.

i didn't even go :dunno:

Or did you? Maybe you are THAT fast that you slipped on by there with an ass grab and it scared the dude that crashed...

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming the group and blaming anybody is the same thing? Using your loose criteria I can show you where you blamed anybody or something that closely resembles anybody.

Avenger might be right but it's close to his first time.

OK OK...Hold on a sec here....when did I call YOU U.P. a "retard"...I dont think I "specifically" named YOU as one ...

You probably don't have access to it. Either because you're not edumacated, or you're not a fuckstick.

I'm guessing the former. :D:lol:

oh no....Im definatley a FUCKSTICK...ask any of my friends...they will tell you....oh wait..maybe thats why YOU dont know !!

I never expected to hear this from you Mr. Anderson..... I expected this from the women...:(

:)

:lol: I was bored so I read the whole thread about how to measure how a women can take. Not the stupid dick measuring.

The thread jack saved it from being moved to Edumacated fucksticks Only! plus I think somebody went to bed.
I think they were talking about your special olympics post.

Uhh...ok...dont know how ya got that from the above quote but I'll roll with it...:confused:

fuckstick or not your ok in my book ..... cant think of any other kawi Id rather push :D

lol...thats kinda one of those catch 22's huh...read between the lines thing...Thanks...I think !! ;) STILL dont know what happened, fired up the rest of the trip home and even today starts up with no problems.