Coshocton R6 crash 07-26-09

knicks360

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn: man this thread just keeps on getting better. I know I'm not ready to ride this route yet but man I hope you guys do break it down into the smaller groups like Ross said because I know my first time I won't be going 100mph over blind curves. I can keep up with the group but I will stay in the back so just keep an eye on me. Im going to wait til I get my 600 and then get some more experience under my belt. Still everyone rides at their own risk. The guy that flew into the ditch with the r6 is lucky.

FTR, I never bitched about the pace, Coshocton, the Coshocton crew or anybody. I simply tried to tell newbies exactly what nocknstrps just said. Coshocton group rides are not for everyone. Hocking group rides are not for everone. Ya bunch of defensive little fuckers (you know who you are) should of recognized that instead of flippin yer shit.

Perfect example of someone riding to their ability is BigChief, took him out to coshocton, I want to say twice, could of been just one time. But he stuck to the game plan of ride at your own pace and no one would be left behind. He didn't worry about keeping up he just rode his ride and we waited on him no matter what, even doubled back for him a few times, and I have alot more respect for him than most people on the board for that very reason.

i can see this thread ended up in the fuckstick section.. :nono:

I see no reason for that yet.

I love riding Coshocton and Hocking and people seem to underestimate these roads. Even at a slow pace these roads can bite you.

FTR, I never bitched about the pace, Coshocton, the Coshocton crew or anybody. I simply tried to tell newbies exactly what nocknstrps just said. Coshocton group rides are not for everyone. Hocking group rides are not for everone. Ya bunch of defensive little fuckers (you know who you are) should of recognized that instead of flippin yer shit.

I missed you on the last two Coshocton rides so excuse me for thinking your full of shit with your assessment of what a Coshocton ride is all about. Just because you think you do doesn't make it so. Professional riders wreck all the time and they get paid to ride because they know what they are doing shit happens get over it. Blaming an accident on the group is kind of retarded especially if you weren't there. Every person on that ride had the opportunity to pick their own pace and wherever they wanted to ride in the pack. I'm willing to bet that anyone involved in an accident would not be blaming the group but themselves or some other freak unforeseen circumstance. If you have had bad experiences riding in groups and aren’t man enough to accept that the responsibility is yours instead of blaming the group then your opinion doesn’t really matter much.

I missed you on the last two Coshocton rides so excuse me for thinking your full of shit with your assessment of what a Coshocton ride is all about. Just because you think you do doesn't make it so. Professional riders wreck all the time and they get paid to ride because they know what they are doing shit happens get over it. Blaming an accident on the group is kind of retarded especially if you weren't there. Every person on that ride had the opportunity to pick their own pace and wherever they wanted to ride in the pack. I'm willing to bet that anyone involved in an accident would not be blaming the group but themselves or some other freak unforeseen circumstance. If you have had bad experiences riding in groups and aren’t man enough to accept that the responsibility is yours instead of blaming the group then your opinion doesn’t really matter much.

Aw fuck dude, really!!!??? Show me where I blamed the accident on ANYBODY?

I'll wait.

I didnt blame anybody for what happened I simply tried to warn a newb that it might not be his kind of ride at his current experience level so calm the fuck down Sparky. Any of you that want to rip my ass for that can go fuck yourselves.

I have never seen such a bunch of nancys get their panties in a wad about nothing in my life. :wtf:

Aw fuck dude, really!!!??? Show me where I blamed the accident on ANYBODY?

I'll wait.

I didnt blame anybody for what happened I simply tried to warn a newb that it might not be his kind of ride at his current experience level so calm the fuck down Sparky. Any of you that want to rip my ass for that can go fuck yourselves.

I have never seen such a bunch of nancys get their panties in a wad about nothing in my life. :wtf:

:plus1:

If a noob wants to go ride the twistys with some "expert" riders then so be it. I think Max was just warning against possibility of a serious accident and probably (secretly) plugging Gixxies riding school.......

lets all go to Da Nati!!!!

If a noob wants to go ride the twistys with some "expert" riders then so be it. I think Max was just warning against possibility of a serious accident and probably (secretly) plugging Gixxies riding school.......

lets all go to Da Nati!!!!

:lol:

this thread makes me very :( to see so much finger pointing and bickering. Why don't y'all just pull your cawks out now so we can get the measurements done and charted, and settle this once and for all? And also for my sick, twisted amusement?

FTR I used to ride a Katana and I can concur that they are not nearly as agile as other sport bikes, but a lot more comfortable... but with that in mind, I knew I couldn't whoop the curves and corners like the other bikes, because that's not what a sport cruiser is for. HOWEVAH. when I went on a group ride, the other members were kind enough to pause at stops until Lil Mama caught up. It only cost them a couple minutes, and it confirmed to me that there was in fact, safety in numbers. Maybe the group in this neck of the woods is just... different. Or maybe because I'm a chick.:dunno:

this thread makes me very :( to see so much finger pointing and bickering. Why don't y'all just pull your cawks out now so we can get the measurements done and charted, and settle this once and for all? And also for my sick, twisted amusement?

FTR I used to ride a Katana and I can concur that they are not nearly as agile as other sport bikes, but a lot more comfortable... but with that in mind, I knew I couldn't whoop the curves and corners like the other bikes, because that's not what a sport cruiser is for. HOWEVAH. when I went on a group ride, the other members were kind enough to pause at stops until Lil Mama caught up. It only cost them a couple minutes, and it confirmed to me that there was in fact, safety in numbers. Maybe the group in this neck of the woods is just... different. Or maybe because I'm a chick.:dunno:

:lol: you would so love to see that.