Coshocton R6 crash 07-26-09

knicks360

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread makes me very :( to see so much finger pointing and bickering. Why don't y'all just pull your cawks out now so we can get the measurements done and charted, and settle this once and for all? And also for my sick, twisted amusement?

FTR I used to ride a Katana and I can concur that they are not nearly as agile as other sport bikes, but a lot more comfortable... but with that in mind, I knew I couldn't whoop the curves and corners like the other bikes, because that's not what a sport cruiser is for. HOWEVAH. when I went on a group ride, the other members were kind enough to pause at stops until Lil Mama caught up. It only cost them a couple minutes, and it confirmed to me that there was in fact, safety in numbers. Maybe the group in this neck of the woods is just... different. Or maybe because I'm a chick.:dunno:

I like the fine print....... ive never been on a group ride where someone was left. That being said a noob has usually laid his or her bike down. I'm sure the boob card worked in your favor tho ;)

Edited by blake1221
beer

I'm sure the boob card worked in your favor tho ;)

LOL You just killed me with the boob card!! They were tucked into my jacket, it's not like they were flapping in the breeze...:p I prefer to think it was the courteous and accommodating nature of the members of the Dayton group.

Edited by ChickOn2
bullshitting as I go

you know the whole measuring thing... i wonder how many guys actually do it...

They ALL do it. Otherwise, how else can they know for a fact what they're working with?? Just like you and I know for a fact what our respective brassiere sizes are...same concept.

My panties certainly aren't in a wad in fact I'm quite amused by someone who takes himself so seriously without any knowledge of the subject they're talking about.

I can play the show me game too. Show me where I said you blamed anybody. You were certainly inferring that a group ride would lead to the demise of someone without the experience you think is necessary whatever that might be. By your own admission your experience is tainted by a negative experience with another group I'm guessing not associated with this one. Once again I submit that your knowledge and experience on this subject is worthless. There have been inexperienced riders on both rides this summer without an incident with any of them involved. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but their opinions might matter more than yours as they have actual experience with the subject at hand. I would guess they would say that they had a good time that others should come out and enjoy the ride because someone is usually looking out for them.

I think Avenger just called me a retard.

Oh justin, you had to take it there didnt ya buddy. moose is rubbin off on ya. :D

on a side note, i had a friend that said he cut himself with the measuring tape while trying to measure it... :nono: