Hocking rt555 trip

mikera67

Headed out today at 830am and got back at 230pm by myself, about 210 miles. Uploaded the trip to everytrail.com, pictures and description can be found here:

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=290561

Mike

Have 3400 miles in less than 6 weeks!

Aaah i love athens... i miss living there!! Thanks for sharing!!

I thought I was puting a lot of miles on my bike for being a newb and riding just over a month too. Nice work... makes me wonder about all the excuses you tell your wife :lol:

I'm glad she doesn't read this forum Julie.

The section of 555 I did today, was in great shape, pretty clear of gravel, horseshit, did wipe out a flock of sparrows, thank god for the shield, plus scratch 2 blacksnakes, turned them into 4. Almost hit a pair of fawns on 78, going about 78. Its my second trip to 555, I'm getting better and better, dragging the boards more and more, I think I know the limit now before they hit, which scares the shit out of me every time. Didn't see many bikers today, I did get trash thrown at me from a pickup full of huge farmboys, guess they thought I was riding too close, shit they were going 25 on rt555 in a POS chevy made in the roosevelt years. I did the middle finger wave as I went by.

mike