Your turn signals need to work to take the Motorcycle licensure test, correct?

Ryan_c_F

And that's why I'm taking the MSF course, where they provide the bikes, b/c I got no blinkers and no horn.

how can you live without a horn? those are a necessary tool in getting a cager's attention so you can flip them off.

how can you live without a horn? those are a necessary tool in getting a cager's attention so you can flip them off.

I have a full Ti Muzzy Racing exhaust that everyone tells me needs repacked, i don't need a horn I just rev my engine.

:D at heart my bike is a cruiser.

:-D

to be honest, I get a little embarrassed when people complain about my bike, I was riding in the neighborhood trying to hear out a noise (so no full face helmet like normal).... I didn't realize how loud she was... I went for a ride with 2 friends. 1 Triumph 1 brand new HD with VH. The guy on the Triumph said my bike was too loud, I said "hehe no, you must be hearing him *points at HD*" No man, it's you... way loud...

But, I like the fact it seems cagers look twice, maybe it's noise or maybe I'm a big guy, either way... glad it's happening