first ride since i returned to from out west

socaln8tv

today i got my feet wet for the first time since i got back from vacation last week. the last time i rode was fathers day weekend on the honda vtr1000 down in hocking hills with a good deal of confidence on those roads. it was also the first time on those roads with the super hawk and i had sooo much fun! move forward six weeks later to today and i totally blew. gave it a go for a few minutes bu reverted back to the comfort of my yamaha. it was just too much bike for me having been away for so long without cont. practice.

Ended up have a superior day riding over 245/287. the only down was on a popular twisty part of the road, it seemed like there was a "suspicious" amount of gravel layed by haters from my newbie perspective. it was actually more like a scary amount.

found a charming castle along the road over near Middleburg. anyone know what this place is or what its called? wanted to stop and take a pic but i'll hit it again another day.

normally my hands go numb after 30 mins but didnt have to deal with that nonsense today. and just for shits and giggles.. i found a pair jeans that actually covered my ass for once .... no ass crack today!! yeah!! lol ;)

Glad you had a good day!.... but...... uh...... well...... ass crack can be a good thing..... depends on your perspective! lol

yes, i suppose... if i stand up!!! :p he he

as a rule, i personally don't find crack that attractive. but thanks for giving me kudos as opposed to my kids, who'll give me crap about it into the next week :o

Well yeah...... kids have a different perspective when its their moms crack......... and no guy can pull off "sexy crack".... its all disgusting! lol

But chicks.... seem to do it in style everyday!.......... Thank goodness! lol

wow you guys suck... 5 post about ass crack after an extensive summary of a motorcycle ride. :D I think a little bit o' crack is ok... :lol:

Glad you had a good trip though. I've never ridden hocking... I think I might check out that castle you were talking about though. I keep hearing stuff about castles in ohio... weird.

wow you guys suck... 5 post about ass crack after an extensive summary of a motorcycle ride. :D I think a little bit o' crack is ok... :lol:

Glad you had a good trip though. I've never ridden hocking... I think I might check out that castle you were talking about though. I keep hearing stuff about castles in ohio... weird.

Maybe you can get married at that castle...with a pot full of the "good stuff" you freaking leprechaun. :D

Maybe you can get married at that castle...with a pot full of the "good stuff" you freaking leprechaun. :D

are you referring to my 'little bit o' crack' comment? ;)

4 or 5 lines is "extensive"?:p

Maybe for the ADD crowd...

Hi, my name is michele, i have a problem. I'm ADD.

it is wierd, huh? who would have known. i know its not the only one either. the last really stunning castle ive seen was in las vegas, NM. it was originally built for someone in the arm&hammer family and now it is an international college. its still gorgeous to sit under ....there are natural hot springs in the canyon below, surrounded by pinons that the locals have built up with granite so you dont have to sit in mud... stunning at night under the stars.

If you figure out where it is.... shoot me a PM.... I'd like to see it to..... Good excuse to head out that way......... like I really need one... lol

hey there! i remember the castle being very close to the junction of the 245 and 287, and likewise very near the ohio cavern underground caves. that place is cool too, but its no carlsbad.

im discovering alot of pretty interesting landmarks on my bikes. what i dont get is enjoyment of riding straight f o r e v e r. like on the interstates. that would annoy me after a 1/2 hour. now see why people pull their bikes to longer distance venues.

If you figure out where it is.... shoot me a PM.... I'd like to see it to..... Good excuse to head out that way......... like I really need one... lol

like she said ^ its right at the 245/287 intersection. i think theres another one off of 245 if you keep going. theres a sign to the left.

Hi, my name is michele, i have a problem. I'm ADD.

yeah.......:confused::violin:one time at the last pig iron....

I am like "Hi MJ and stick out my hand".....and after a minute MJ "oh hi...are you talking to me ?"

.............or she ignores prople way past 21......:dunno:

Thanks guys, I will check it out!

Hey, we could use some sort of map that you can inter-activly put a pushpin in or something and write a description about must see ohio places that other members could look at and plan rides.....