need moblie web info from the techies

MidgetTodd

I dont want to start a new thread, but I've got a question about Opera on my Blackberry...

Opera works really well, definitely better than the BB browser that my Curve came with. The only problem is that when I click a link in an email it opens the link with the BB browser. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks!

I dont want to start a new thread, but I've got a question about Opera on my Blackberry...

Opera works really well, definitely better than the BB browser that my Curve came with. The only problem is that when I click a link in an email it opens the link with the BB browser. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks!

Haven't found a way yet. I just copy the link and paste it into the Opera browser. Time consuming yes, but anything to stay away from the BB Browser.

I have a ? for those of you using Opera mobile, I have the Htc Touch from sprint... love it btw.... but I cant seem to POST on here from it... anyone else havin that issue?

I have a ? for those of you using Opera mobile, I have the Htc Touch from sprint... love it btw.... but I cant seem to POST on here from it... anyone else havin that issue?

I have opera mini, and I post from it quite often (like now) with no problem.