anyone wanna meet today?

Hondajt

I am free and bored, and thought it would be nice to see some friendly faces.

Anyone got thoughts? I'm not sure if the Sunday ride took off or not, I over slept :)

If anyone wants to start something, just let me know. Cell is in sig.

SLim and I want to go out around 3:30-4......we would be glad to meet up at "The SPot" on 35.....or anywhere else for that matter.

LEt us know.

If someone wants to give me a ring.....Here is my number....937 - Three Six One - 4011

Written that way on purpose.

Name is Matt.

I wont be near a computer for a couple hours.

Edited by MattKatz

coolio. I left from "the spot" on 35 about 11:10am, over hilltop road, then went out and up 68 to 343 over to cliffton-wilberforce(?) road, then down 42 and through xenia and down 42 some more to spring valley then along 725 to washington-mill road, then back up to 35 and headed home. got home about 12:30. 60 miles total.

coolio. I left from "the spot" on 35 about 11:10am, over hilltop road, then went out and up 68 to 343 over to cliffton-wilberforce(?) road, then down 42 and through xenia and down 42 some more to spring valley then along 725 to washington-mill road, then back up to 35 and headed home. got home about 12:30. 60 miles total.

Ewww! Why'd you ride all main roads? Those are booooring.:confused:

There's some awesome back roads between Xenia and Springfield.

hell yes there is! Although between yellow springs and Xenia one day I found a road that led to a bridge that said 3 ton. I thought "hmm thats a pretty low max weight" until i saw the bridge. It was nothing more than a few 2x4s side by side and gravel on each side...?

hell yes there is! Although between yellow springs and Xenia one day I found a road that led to a bridge that said 3 ton. I thought "hmm thats a pretty low max weight" until i saw the bridge. It was nothing more than a few 2x4s side by side and gravel on each side...?

Someday I will show you a few great ones between Central State and Springfield if you'd like with a few other riders. :) I will make it to Springfield stupid quick with a few others, but we always will wait at the stop sign.:cool:

Because you weren't there to show me all the fun ones. :-P

I rarely go up toward xenia/springfield so I'm pretty unfamiliar with those roads. Usually I stick with some kind of area between Springboro, Caesar's Creek, Xenia, and Beavercreek.

Because you weren't there to show me all the fun ones. :-P

I rarely go up toward xenia/springfield so I'm pretty unfamiliar with those roads. Usually I stick with some kind of area between Springboro, Caesar's Creek, Xenia, and Beavercreek.

I'll show you or PM you a map sometime, cool?:cool: