This weeks movie is American History X

Mr Anderson

Maybe not for all but I thought it was a good movie. Edward Norton did a good job.

"American History X is a 1998 American film directed by Tony Kaye. The film tells the story of two brothers, Derek Vinyard (Edward Norton) and Daniel "Danny" Vinyard (Edward Furlong) of Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California. Both are extremely bright and charismatic students, and Derek is drawn into the neo-Nazi movement after their father, a firefighter, is murdered by a black drug dealer while trying to put out a fire in a South Central neighborhood. Derek kills two black gang members trying to steal his truck, and is sentenced to three years in prison for voluntary manslaughter. The story shows how Danny is influenced by his older brother's actions and ideology and how Derek, now radically changed by his experience in confinement, tries to prevent his brother from going down the same path as he did." from wikipedia.

Who liked this movie?

I have heard many good things about this movie. I think the curb scene keeps me from watching it. Then again it can't be any worse than the knife scene in American Me.

You should watch it and let me know what you think about it.

exactly the first thing that comes to my mind about that movie. ed norton is the shit. now go watch fight club!

HAAA! I just watched that again a few weeks ago.... Hadn't seen it in years.

Actually better the 2nd time around

American X...... Haven't watched in years, but remember thinkin' it was a great freakin' movie, & that Norton totally bought into/sold out for the part. Painful & makes you cringe at times

Edited by Fonzie