New Sponsor for OR! Columbus Scooter and Cycle

Tomcat0403

For those of you that don't know I have been working at this bike shop on King Ave in Grandview for over a year now and I convinced the owner to sponsor us.

I just wanted to say that while we may be a scooter shop for the most part, we do have two other dealerships that are full line motorcycle dealers. Andrew's Cycle in Youngstown (some people may be familiar with it) and Chicago Cycle in Illinois are both run by the same family, point being if you need anything from parts to a new bike we can get it to you!

We will be offering as many deals as possible for OR members such as discounts on service and parts as well as a great deal on LoJack! Of course we do have scooters, pit bikes, and a few other things (which will be posted up shortly) that you will be hard pressed to find a better deal on in Columbus!

If anyone is in the area or needs anything let me know or stop in at the shop at 935 King Ave just west of Olentangy River Rd.

Shop number is 614.294.2000

Glad to be able to sponsor the site!

Will you be able to order sport bike parts?

For those of you that don't know I have been working at this bike shop on King Ave in Grandview for over a year now and I convinced the owner to sponsor us.

I just wanted to say that while we may be a scooter shop for the most part, we do have two other dealerships that are full line motorcycle dealers. Andrew's Cycle in Youngstown (some people may be familiar with it) and Chicago Cycle in Illinois are both run by the same family, point being if you need anything from parts to a new bike we can get it to you!

We will be offering as many deals as possible for OR members such as discounts on service and parts as well as a great deal on LoJack! Of course we do have scooters, pit bikes, and a few other things (which will be posted up shortly) that you will be hard pressed to find a better deal on in Columbus!

If anyone is in the area or needs anything let me know or stop in at the shop at 935 King Ave just west of Olentangy River Rd.

Shop number is 614.294.2000

Glad to be able to sponsor the site!