need help with brake instal

e-flores

I don't think it should be audible while rolling E. If it's up on the stand and you hear it drag, that would be within expectations, but not while the motor is on and riding.

I cleaned my calipers with brake cleaner and the pistons wouldn't retract for shit after. Spun the wheel on the stand and it wouldn't go more than 1 revolution. I swapped calipers and now it'll spin ~3 times before stopping.

Again, if you can hear it while riding, I'd say you have a bit of an issue.

In my previous post I said there is debate about brake cleaners as some are said to cause the pistons seals to swell and cause more drag. Do like dustin said and remove the calipers (one at a time) pump them a bit until you see clean piston and then give them a good cleaning. A toothbrush works pretty well but wont get all the way around the piston, so you can either rotate the piston or loop the jagged side of a zip tie around the piston and run it back and forth in a sawing motion.

There is nothing to retract the pistons when not in use (like pointed out in a previous post) so the slight wobble in the rotors push them back the slightest, unless the piston is dirty and wont retract.

Go for a ride and feel your rotors if one is noticeably hotter than the other then you can identify which caliper is causing the problem. If it is truly a problem it will get rather hot without even using the brakes