2007 Ducati 1098s tricolore - 200 miles

Tomcat0403

We have an essentially brand new 1098s Tricolore sitting in our shop waiting for someone to take it home (not you yota unless i see cash...lol). It has around 200 miles on it, never been titled, complete with a termignoni exhaust and a Ducati tuned ECU. Here are the specs on it http://www.motorcycle.com/specs/ducati/sport/2007/1098/s-tricolore.html

It is the owners bike and is considered a private sale. This bike is in phenomenal shape (as it should be with 200 miles on it). Brand new this bike went for $25,000 and the NADA lists this bike for $19,300 used.

Our Price?

$18,000

pics to come soon

its a honda, not a ducati. totally different story with the duc.

Please son! My Honda has more soul than most people.:D Caring for one's bike is a labor of love, it facilitates an unbreakable bond between machine and rider, one so powerful that the bike can begin to sense the rider's thoughts (ever wonder why it seems as if your bike corners effortlessly with you on it, but not so much with someone else?). So don't make it mad with thoughts of replacing it.:nono:

Does Hallmark have a line of Motorcycle greeting cards?:D

Please son! My Honda has more soul than most people.:D Caring for one's bike is a labor of love, it facilitates an unbreakable bond between machine and rider, one so powerful that the bike can begin to sense the rider's thoughts (ever wonder why it seems as if your bike corners effortlessly with you on it, but not so much with someone else?). So don't make it mad with thoughts of replacing it.:nono:

Does Hallmark have a line of Motorcycle greeting cards?:D

You are completely right, there are a few times where i feel like the bike actually saved my life. That connection is the most important thing to have with a machine, especially one such as a bike.

I totally agree with KH on this, I would get on my bike after someone rode her and she would spit and sputter or basically fight with me for a while. If I didnt let anyone ride her she would run like a champ with no problems at all. Once you get that feeling on your bike its like it can tell whats going to happen next.