02 Mean Streak FS - $4,990 **Updated Price**

nurkvinny

Hey guys, I am reluctantly selling my Meak Streak.

It's a 2002 1500 with right at 10k miles. It has lived an easy life and has never been down or hurt. As you all probably know, it's shaft-driven and fuel injected. It looks black at night and in the shade, but is very dark blue.

It has over $3000 in tasteful aftermarket pieces... some show, some go.

- Large Hard Krome pipes

- Billet covers pieces galore, most with milled flames.

- Billet mirrors.

- Billet pegs, grips, etc, etc.

- Power Commander

- Procharger Intake w/ K&N style filter.

- Billet Lower fork covers and bag supports

- Clear signals

- Corbin seat with stitched flames and dual backrest placement (I'm asking $200 extra for this. >$800 new. Willing to deal).

- Nice soft bags.

- 30 other things I can't remember right now.

*** I have all the factory pieces, and they are included. *** I'll throw in a nice full-coverage bike cover.

Good tires, good brakes, recently serviced by me. Rear drive fluid changed. Have manual and factory tool kit.

I bought another toy, and I need to get out from under this bike. Clean, clear Ohio title in hand.

Here is a pic with the Corbin seat:

DSC00006.jpg

Here is a pic with the factory seat:

0710091936a.jpg

Please reply here with any questions. Thanks.

*** This ad approved by 'Casper' *** :)

Edited by Fonzie
Updated details

But your bias. Your a saki whore. :D

In all seriousness. Bike looks good, and for 5500. Not bad. Good luck with the sale. :cheers:

On cl yet?

Thanks, and yes, it's on CL.

However, I don't want to trade it for a 4-wheeler with no title or for an 84 Cutlass. :)

I think the mean streak is a bike that is appealing to a select few individuals. It's kind of an acquired taste. That being said this forum is probably not the forum to try and sell the bike on. The vast majority of people on this site are sport bike riders. You'd probably have better luck selling it on meanriders.com, or ridersforum.com. Then try craigslist. I bought mine the end of last year with 7500 miles bone stock for 5k. Good luck with your sale.

The above stated comments are of my own and in no way reflect that of the forum or its members.

I bought mine the end of last year with 7500 miles bone stock for 5k. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks for replying. It is for sale elsewhere. CL will be the absolute LAST resort. :)

So, my price seems very fair with the add-ons and 2500 more miles than yours. I think I am putting her back to stock, dropping the price, and taking my luck selling off the pieces.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...