Ninja Down!!!!!

fusion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn DUde.....Cant believe you went down.....

I actually heard about this while out in columbus at another Ohio Riders house.....He was like...."you hear about Nick.....He went Down" I was like Oh shit.....Then he showed me pics....and I thought....damn your lucky.

Nothing that cant be fixed up.....You live to ride another day.

Hope thos ribs and that ankle dont get too sore.....YOu'll be back on it in no time....I know your a trooper. :D

Thanks all.

PSA for a full-face helmet for sure. I cringe thinking of the opposite when I hit my face flat on the road. I don't even want anyone to have to experience that with an open face. I had no control how I hit either. It happened faster than a second. Blew my mind how quick it happened. I swear it was at the speed of light how fast I went from looking at the turn to seeing the road. :nono:

Mako - I hope you make it too and many more. Please beat my record. ;)

Damn DUde.....Cant believe you went down.....

I actually heard about this while out in columbus at another Ohio Riders house.....He was like...."you hear about Nick.....He went Down" I was like Oh shit.....Then he showed me pics....and I thought....damn your lucky.

Nothing that cant be fixed up.....You live to ride another day.

Hope thos ribs and that ankle dont get too sore.....YOu'll be back on it in no time....I know your a trooper. :D

Word spreads fast! Who told you Matt? Yeah, I'll be putting on many more miles this year for sure. I love riding too much not to.:)

Word spreads fast! Who told you Matt? Yeah, I'll be putting on many more miles this year for sure. I love riding too much not to.:)

I was at Dubguy85's house.....we couldn't believe you went down.

Glad you're OK...and the bike still look fine to ride.....Let's go!

I actually heard about this while out in columbus at another Ohio Riders house
I was at Dubguy85's house

Where were YOU the day that ninjanick went down???

Nick, this is an event that will go down in history, like all of the other big ones... pearl harbor, sept 11th, the day ninjanick fell off his bike...

Nick! Freaked me out with the text message yesterday we were just heading out the door for dinner. Let me know if you need anything to get the bike right. Don't forget to add the cost of a new helmet in to that repair bill.

Thanks Phil! Oh...and gloves. :)

MJ - :lol: They're re-writing history books for schools next week the news reported to put in this historical date. :lol::)

You make me laugh.