Ninja Down!!!!!

fusion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good you walked away in one piece. Cool exhaust there too. The helmet, well it's missing a Unicorn and dolphin jumping. Just sayin.. :p

:lol: Ooooh, that's not a girlie one. Here is the one I wrecked in up from the 1st post though.

shoei_hlmt_rf-1000-diabolic2_tc5_l.jpg

I wanted something I could wear a gold shield with. For 6 seasons I've been wearing mirror tint which goes good with black. I wanted a wild color this time around. :cool:

1st' date=' glad you're ok! 2nd, how do you figure $3K in repairs, asside from the pipe and mirror it looked like just plastics, is there other damage that doesn't show in the pics?[/quote']
youve never tried to repair a layed down bike have you ? gets costly fast and the plastics arent cheap unless you get the ebay knock offs that dont fit right

TOTAL = $3482.38

I was close.

TOTAL = $3482.38

I was close.

I get it...You wrecked on purpose...You wanted a new helmet, you wanted an exhaust, seems like there was something else you wanted...

So you dumped the beast and filed a claim since your insurance is dirt cheap now they buy you all the new stuff you want and its not any out of pocket....

Very nice.