Ninja Down!!!!!

fusion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the claim in and they called today. Will be dropping it off tomorrow. They said they'll buy me any helmet I want. I'm getting another Shoei RF1000. That helmet saved my life. I can't believe I bounced my head off the street and then slid face first scraping down the road. Jacket did amazing too. I'm forever in debt to the RF1000 and my JR Speedmaster now. :cool:

$100 deductible for the win.

Put the claim in and they called today. Will be dropping it off tomorrow. They said they'll buy me any helmet I want. I'm getting another Shoei RF1000. That helmet saved my life. I can't believe I bounced my head off the street and then slid face first scraping down the road. Jacket did amazing too. I'm forever in debt to the RF1000 and my JR Speedmaster now. :cool:

$100 deductible for the win.

Just in time too right. That helmet needed a good cleaning and deodorizing :)

OUCH! I guess it had to happen! Better a slow speed turn then wide open. Sounds exactly how I went down but it was oil instead of gravel a few years back. One minute I was thinking about what to make for dinner and the next I was sliding on my back down the road.

My plastics exploded when the bike slammed against a guard rail. Hurt my pride .. I didn't get a scratch.

Hmmm... new helmet maybe even a new bike.. you'd be surprised how easily they total them out.

Glad you're ok! Now brace for the wife's go at you!!! Now that will hurt..:D

Edited by balaormiga

:lol: haha.. opps.. am i suppose to be nice? :p but, i'm glad you're OK! it wouldn't be funny if you wasn't.. but it is now. lol..

the best rider ever, Ninjanick, bit the dust while at a STOP!..lol.. making a turn, at what 5mph?

now you can't make fun of everyone that has gone down.. and gone down HARD!

like they say..EVERYONE will go down at some point (well, i'll save Lizard the trouble.. he probably wont lol)

ok nick.. i'm ready.. let me hear it.

Wow....bikeless moderator with the bitch attitude, I don't know where to start. I'm not really going to fight with you, but it wasn't at a stop, and it was probably 20-25mph. I was turning onto the other road too hot and bike slid out on gravel. Right before it happened, we were "moving" as an understatement. I finally learned to not turn onto another road like it's a normal corner. :(

That picture is NOT where it happened at. That is about 2miles from it where I decided to get out of the way of traffic at. I rode it down there where the picture was taken.

Edited by NinjaNick