So I saw a squid.....

Putty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on a serious note, here is what bugs me about squids the most. I couldn't care any fucking less if they ran off the road into a tree and died a slow and painful stupid death. If you get on one of these machines and don't wear the gear, you are asking to become a corpse. That being said, I have always been a big proponent of ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time), but couple years ago in a fit of laziness I jumped on my bike with just my boots. I was hit .9 miles from the place I was staying, and .1 miles form my destination by two cars. I shattered my jaw, which is now held together by 5 plates and 20 screws, and shattered my right arm (yes, I'm left handed), arm now held together by a..... *insert dramatic pause for the ladies*... 15" rod and 15 screws. Yes, I do have a 15" rod!!!! :D

I was suffered lots of pain once I awakened from my 6 day coma, but the pain and suffering you cause your family is the worst.

So, if your are a selfish asshat and still choose to ride without a helmet or other gear you are a dumb mother fucker and deserve what Darwin has lined up for you, BUT for your family's sake, gear up.!:rant: over.

You can take "come see me" however you guys want. It's the asshat junkie comments that get to me, from people that obviously don't know any of us. It would be interesting to meet those guys, cause I'm sure they'd take it back once they've met all of us. Some of you have realized already that this fued is counter-productive.
I've said it to Brandon's face on more than one occasion actually. A lot of the asshat junkies are cool. Some of them are complete douches.
If I said "Ohio'asshat'Riders", it'd be different right?
I sure wouldn't get my panties in a twist like most of the junkies did. Hell, I offered up an Ohio Riders shirt for you guys to burn. How can you get butthurt when your website is "ASSfault junkies". ASSfault. Seriously. And you guys get upset when someone makes a pun from that name. :nono:
Yea, I wasn't sure if you'd remember meeting me... just saying, you didn't have anything "smart" to say then. ;)
Uhm, that was before the drama llama came to visit bud. The t-shirt thing was this year. So no, I didn't have anything to say. Fuck, I didn't even know you were a part of the junkies until you changed your sig pic. Nor do I care. If you act like a fucking dumbass posting videos of you doing wheelies down the freeway and laughing about getting popped by the cops, then I'll make fun of you too. Do you really think I'm the kind of person to hold my tongue? :lol:

I've said it to Brandon's face on more than one occasion actually. A lot of the asshat junkies are cool. Some of them are complete douches.

I sure wouldn't get my panties in a twist like most of the junkies did. Hell, I offered up an Ohio Riders shirt for you guys to burn. How can you get butthurt when your website is "ASSfault junkies". ASSfault. Seriously. And you guys get upset when someone makes a pun from that name. :nono:

Uhm, that was before the drama llama came to visit bud. The t-shirt thing was this year. So no, I didn't have anything to say. Fuck, I didn't even know you were a part of the junkies until you changed your sig pic. Nor do I care. If you act like a fucking dumbass posting videos of you doing wheelies down the freeway and laughing about getting popped by the cops, then I'll make fun of you too. Do you really think I'm the kind of person to hold my tongue? :lol:

You guys can ride wheelies? Shocks..Pegs...LUCKY!

Don't pawn off your buddies to me just cause he didn't give your ol' lady a wack ass bike. :) Man up and buy her one yourself if you want her to ride.:)

Wrillo, I am who I am, and I live in Ohio. That's how I'm here at Ohio-Riders.net.

A 'villain' is ok with me online, but maybe you'll see, I'm far from being a villain, but more an allie, in person.

Actually I was thinking more about pawning you off on him. Seems like u 2 would hit it off.

on a serious note, here is what bugs me about squids the most. I couldn't care any fucking less if they ran off the road into a tree and died a slow and painful stupid death. If you get on one of these machines and don't wear the gear, you are asking to become a corpse. That being said, I have always been a big proponent of ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time), but couple years ago in a fit of laziness I jumped on my bike with just my boots. I was hit .9 miles from the place I was staying, and .1 miles form my destination by two cars. I shattered my jaw, which is now held together by 5 plates and 20 screws, and shattered my right arm (yes, I'm left handed), arm now held together by a..... *insert dramatic pause for the ladies*... 15" rod and 15 screws. Yes, I do have a 15" rod!!!! :D

I was suffered lots of pain once I awakened from my 6 day coma, but the pain and suffering you cause your family is the worst.

So, if your are a selfish asshat and still choose to ride without a helmet or other gear you are a dumb mother fucker and deserve what Darwin has lined up for you, BUT for your family's sake, gear up.!:rant: over.

Quality rant FTW!!!

I don't know the story with the t-shirts... seriously.

You say I get my panties all in a twist? :) Shit makes me laugh, but I know it's said for game, so I'll play.

Lemme talk shit to you and see if you don't get bent.

You're the one with the 'ban hammer', and you use it, prolly cause you got your panties twisted, right?:)

You won't catch me banning people, we are censored enough by our government. You don't ban the people you know, but do you know they drive other riders away? JUst sayin', I understand internet sarcasm usually, but most people don't.

The ohioriders I have met are cool, and honestly don't have anything nice to say about your website. It's just what they've found to find other riders. All I hear is how ohioryders is mostly bikenight kids that have a bike, and don't really ride.:o

Hey, it's all good, I'm not gonna say everyone on here is lame, the lame ones know who they are.

Now, it upsets me that his place is called what it is... it should be called CBus haters.:eek: hahahaha I'm just kidding, or am I?:rolleyes:

I'm still hear to make/meet friends and fellow riders.

If I were a prick, (I'd lump you all together and tell you guys that you're all idiots. You raise money for motorcycle awarness, yet you ride in a parade with no helmets... 2mph or not, all eyes are on you. Promote safety, cause cagers will never be aware. :)), but I'm not that guy...

Drama drama drama, worthless but funny. :)

I'llsee you guys soon. :)