Eflores and the Ducati girls!

cbrjess0815

I was kinda curious as to why the Ducati girls were draping themselves all over a Honda...

Because honda = sexy...

probably because theyre just biker groupies and are paid to look good and can't tell the difference. :eek: did i say that? :D

and that

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably because theyre just biker groupies and are paid to look good and can't tell the difference. :eek: did i say that? :D

I was going to say something witty, but lately that just gets my neg rep so I'll just say: yeah good point.

fine, i'll take one, but i'm still watching jess and the blonde when i'm done....

well we've all already shared a bed right? :dunno:

i see no problems there.. lmao

ftr to the tightwads: i am just kidding, dont get your panties in a bunch over a bunch of heresay, its not a cry for attention, just JOKING.. ya know, jokes, they are funny-haha but not real

:lol:

i have to say i had a hard time not motorboating the girl who was holding the handlebars....:rolleyes:

just thought i would throw that out there...

well we've all already shared a bed right? :dunno:

i see no problems there.. lmao

ftr to the tightwads: i am just kidding, dont get your panties in a bunch over a bunch of heresay, its not a cry for attention, just JOKING.. ya know, jokes, they are funny-haha but not real

LOL. I like the disclaimer.:D

oh i absolutely loved the track!!! the constant change of direction, the short straights and the bumps and seal strips made it badass!! and i loved my gearing for this track!! it was even pretty fun for a session in the rain!!! at first i had trouble with 7 but with some help from an awesome instructor i got my line down pretty well through there. I almost highsided in 3 and always seemed to mess up 2... I would have to say favorite series of turns was 8-9-10 by far!! i just seemed to really rail those in!!!

GOD AWEFULL PHYSICAL!!! but it was pretty awesome, i wasnt expecting much in technicality after watching the youtube videos but it was very technical. it was easy for me to catch onto because it reminded me of tracks i used to race at in the old kart. plenty of late apex turns that forced you to carry as much momentum as possible and force yourself to brake as late as possible, which i still need to work on. overall i was very please dwith the track, i just wish it had a longer straight away so i had time to recover from the constant turning!

oh i absolutely loved the track!!! the constant change of direction, the short straights and the bumps and seal strips made it badass!! and i loved my gearing for this track!! it was even pretty fun for a session in the rain!!! at first i had trouble with 7 but with some help from an awesome instructor i got my line down pretty well through there. I almost highsided in 3 and always seemed to mess up 2... I would have to say favorite series of turns was 8-9-10 by far!! i just seemed to really rail those in!!!

My strong point was T1 and somewhat the 5-6 Double apex. But 7 I struggled the most as I knew had time there but I could not get a reference point to turn in hard to hit the apex (right at the dirt spot) on the inside to miss that bump. If went in early I would almost run off the track, and if I stayed till I could see I was running way to slow.

I fought spin issues out of 2 all weekend (and lead to my highside out of 9 trying to get 2nd place back).

Did you feel the 3 bumps I was talking on the back straight?

GOD AWEFULL PHYSICAL!!! but it was pretty awesome, i wasnt expecting much in technicality after watching the youtube videos but it was very technical. it was easy for me to catch onto because it reminded me of tracks i used to race at in the old kart. plenty of late apex turns that forced you to carry as much momentum as possible and force yourself to brake as late as possible, which i still need to work on. overall i was very please dwith the track, i just wish it had a longer straight away so i had time to recover from the constant turning!

Now you know why I was cussing the Flagger in the 20 lap race from about lap 13 to wave the damn Checker...

That 1000 on that track just ate me for lunch (that and first ever arm pump). From lap 7 I was braking with my middle finger to pinky cause those were the only fingers I could open to reach the brake. It took me a couple hours to be able to open my right hand.

My strong point was T1 and somewhat the 5-6 Double apex. But 7 I struggled the most as I knew had time there but I could not get a reference point to turn in hard to hit the apex (right at the dirt spot) on the inside to miss that bump. If went in early I would almost run off the track, and if I stayed till I could see I was running way to slow.

I fought spin issues out of 2 all weekend (and lead to my highside out of 9 trying to get 2nd place back).

Did you feel the 3 bumps I was talking on the back straight?

ugh i know! 7 was a huge pain to get a line down...2 was a line problem too but 3 was my where my spin issues occurred. coming up the camber and to the exit going wide i was spinning th erear a bit and hit a collapsed section of pavement toward the concrete burms and i felt the almost highside try to happen. the shitty part is i have no idea what i did to stop it from happening. i just recovered the front end got back into the throttle for 5 and 6... it was super crazy and scary...