Eflores and the Ducati girls!

cbrjess0815

she had nice chesticles.

That she did! And what you don't see from that angle is that shirt exposed a good amount of a shimmery lace bra! Nor do you see the boy shorts they were wearing the next day.... And I god honestly didn't get any pics of that :(

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe we were all hurtin after every session except for jarvis who could hardly contain his excitement!!

I will say one thing, while i love doing trackdays with the big groups, I had such a great time going just the 3 of us.. the small group was definitely super fun..

Mmmmm, even hotter than the ducati girls...

yeah!!! the even better part is there was a guy there who tracked out his dosmosedici and had alice an alice replica paint job and the aftermarket,yes aftermarket termi exhaust!!! i felt more than privalaged to be on track at the same time he was.

Edited by e-flores

yeah!!! the even better part is there was a guy there who tracked out his domesticati and had alice an alice replica paint job and the aftermarket,yes aftermarket termi exhaust!!! i felt more than privalaged to be on track at the same time he was.

*lost*

what's a domesticati?

That she did! And what you don't see from that angle is that shirt exposed a good amount of a shimmery lace bra! Nor do you see the boy shorts they were wearing the next day.... And I god honestly didn't get any pics of that :(

YOu have lost 100 points off your man card... :rulez:

i am a moron sorry its a desmosedici

oh, I thought maybe that was what you meant, but didn't want to assume...

I'm not really duc savvy, so you could have said

"duh, it's a ducati built in the usa" and I'd have felt dumb instead of you...

:D