Eflores and the Ducati girls!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kinda curious as to why the Ducati girls were draping themselves all over a Honda...

probably because theyre just biker groupies and are paid to look good and can't tell the difference. :eek: did i say that? :D

DING!.... Fries are done!!

she is short, even with the heels she was about 2 inches shortr than me. not always a bad thing tho...

'Specially when she's bendin' over or on her knees :lol:

Doesn't matter a bit when she's horizontal :cool:

My favorite was carrying speed through 3-4-5. I was taking it easy until the instructor told me he was hitting 5th gear back in there. I am so addicted to this stuff its not even funny.

3-4-5 was fun. 5th gear, dang someone was geared short.

My lap on the 1k went 2nd onto the front straight, 3rd at start finish. Down to 2nd for T2. Briefly into 3rd gear on shoot to T3, then back to 2nd.

3rd gear before Kink and then 3rd all the way around to the last corner then down to 2nd there.

3-4-5 was fun. 5th gear, dang someone was geared short.

My lap on the 1k went 2nd onto the front straight, 3rd at start finish. Down to 2nd for T2. Briefly into 3rd gear on shoot to T3, then back to 2nd.

3rd gear before Kink and then 3rd all the way around to the last corner then down to 2nd there.

That is almost exactly what I was doing, except I didn't quite have the balls to carry the speed 3rd required through the last part....

for the record, the blonde was the only one i thought was hott..

:lol:

Really? I'd bust em all.

Not that the other 2 aren't beautiful' date=' because they are, but the girl in front of that Honda makes me want to slap my balls with a yard stick. Holy Mother of GAWD..[/quote']

she had nice chesticles.